It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-26-2001, 08:37 PM   #1

hotdoggy4000 HB User
Penis Discomfort

HI, last week my gf was giving me oral sex. In the heat of the moment i pushed in to far as she was sucking very tightly.

I immediately got a feeling of discomfort in my penis. The foreskin came back very far, further than it had ever been. And the 'sculus' ( think thats wat its called, u know the ridge on the upper side about half way down ) can no be moved quite easily up and down the shaft under the skin, this also feels uncomfortable.

It is now a week later and the foreskin has never returned to its original position and when im erect, the foreskin retracts very far back ( to the sculus ) showing much of the penis head. Again this canbe uncomfortable.

Appreciate any help u guys could ive me!!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-28-2001, 08:17 AM   #2

Kista HB User
Re: Penis Discomfort

I don't know much about having a penis, but I was thinking that, Wouldn't it make sense that the foreskin would stretch out naturally? does it?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-28-2001, 12:13 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

Lance2 HB UserLance2 HB UserLance2 HB User

Being uncut I sorta understand your question. ALthough this has never happened to me, I can't quite figure out what is going on. Certainly, your foreskin can and will stretch out but should return to it's "normal" position (covering the penis head) after an erection is gone, or at least within the next few hours. Is it possible that the penis head or foreskin was injured/irritated and is now swollen? Is there any redness, pain or noticeable swelling? Have you attempted to masturbate or participate in sexual "stuff" since then and what were the results? I'm sorry about the questions, just trying to get a handle on what could be going on. I certainly think that if things are'nt back to normal soon that a visit to the doc might be in order. Our equipment is tender and can be easily damaged, so it's best to be safe than sorry. I'll be waiting on some responses so I (or others) may be able to help!

Old 05-28-2001, 12:36 PM   #4

hotdoggy4000 HB User

When i get an erection, the foreskin moves well back. When i loose this erection the skin does move back up - just not as much as before and there is still some penis head sticking out - like I said i dont feel any pain, i guess the penis head is just a little sensitive from being covered up for all these years....

Old 05-28-2001, 08:20 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(male)

Each of us has a differing amount of foreskin. Some have just enough to barely cover the head, others have much more. You're right, your buddy has been covered for a long time and will be sensitive to certain stimulation etc. If there is no pain or swelling, I would think that things are fine. Just be careful not to be too agressive with stuff, teeth can be pretty painful too! Take care, keep in touch with the board!

Old 05-30-2001, 12:16 PM   #6

hotdoggy4000 HB User

Thanx man i will, i only found this place while lookin for advice but it is very interesting as well as informative!!

think ill hang around for a while!!!

Old 05-30-2001, 08:02 PM   #7
Senior Veteran
(male)

Welcome to the place where no question is dumb and for the most part we answer what we can and provide an opportunity for folks to talk about things we usually won't do in person.....sorta strange isn't it. All the knowledge we have about our world and how it works, yet we don't take enough time to share how our body works and discuss it's equipment because we are embarassed (or something!) None of us are doctors, just people who don't mind discussing matters related to sex or the equipment that goes along with it!

Closed Thread