It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-26-2001, 10:02 AM   #1

justpete HB User
testical pain (tubes)

I get pain in the tubes going to the testicals and in a small area were they attach to the body.

The pain is not killing but I've had about enough now.
I've had this problem as long as I can remember.

The pain comes after beeing with my girlfriend. I don't have sex with her, and I'm assuming that is part of the problem.

The pain increases when I walk and decreases when I sit. It also helps to let out some sperm. Or to massage the painful areas.

I'm thinking that pressure builds up when I get sexually aroused but keep it in.

This in itself wouldn't be a problem (assuming again). So I'm thinking my tubes might be tangled or something. Does this sound likely?
Do others experience the same thing?
Could there be something seriusly wrong?
Is there a simple solution to this problem. Can I just leave it and live with it or should I have it seen to??

I'de be really happy for a perly, thanks.

Old 08-26-2001, 10:32 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

Lance2 HB UserLance2 HB UserLance2 HB User
Re: testical pain (tubes)

Certainly the "tubes" can become tangled but I suspect your issue is called "blue balls." This happens when we get aroused but don't finish the job and have an ejaculation. Basically its your body yelling at you for a tease. Once you masturbate and ejaculate the pain will usually subside but you may keep some residual pain from the stress. Hopefully that's all this is!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-26-2001, 11:44 AM   #3

justpete HB User
Re: testical pain (tubes)

Super, thanks alot.
I looked up some more info on Blue Balls and it seems just the thing. So, basiclly I get to live with it but since it's normal I can't really complain.

Thanks again.

Closed Thread