It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-25-2001, 07:35 PM   #1

mikess.rm HB User
Please help!

I am a 29 yo male, married with 2 children. I first notice a change in my BMs about 4 years ago. Change in color & size, and stomach pain. It was during a stressful time and I have sinus problems, so I just thought it was part of being sick. It went away in a couple of weeks. I have had stomach problems like that off and on since than, usually once or twice a year, around the time of sinus drainage. About a year and a half ago, I started have heartburn problems. In Jan. of this year I was struck with dermititis on my penis. It has and is very painful. In July, I became constipated and have been off and on ever since.

I have been to 6 doctors this year for my dermititis with no help. Around 3 mouths ago, the constipation became worse. All of my poop was mostly just constipated balls. I was having some bleeding and sores during this time, along with dry mouth, mouth sores and heartburn.

Two months ago I was hospitallized for depression. I tried to kill myself because of the pain and my sex life has been taken away from me. I beleive if it was not for my kids I would have nothing to live for. I'm now on meds & seeing docs for depression. The meds make the constipation worse. When I poop, what looks like semen comes out of my penis.I do have an appiontment with a stomach doc, but it is a month away. Now my BM are changing more each day. My dermititis is getting worse. I do not know how much more I can take. Am I dying? Do I have cancer? Is the things going on with my penis & stomach connected? What the hell is going on with me?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-25-2001, 07:59 PM   #2

Coochie HB User
Re: Please help!

You are strainig so hard that you are squeezing your prostrate which forces fluid out. That in it self is not a problem except that anything that goes on with you now is going to cause you more concern.

Concerning your other problems. I would only suggest that you consider seeing other doctors seeing as how your past doctors are not helping you.

I can only tell you what your mother would tell you.
1. Drink at least 8 to 10 glasses of water a day. More if you exercise or work hard.
2. Eat smaller but more healthy meals.
3. Eat lots of veggies.
4. Stay away from alcohol and coffee, tea and sodas with caffine.
5. Get exercise every day. Walking is still considered the best overall (except for swimming).
6. Don't worry so much, everything will be ok.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help.
Good luck

Old 10-26-2001, 07:36 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

orion HB Userorion HB Userorion HB Userorion HB Userorion HB User

All the things you mentioned are symptoms of low thyroid and/or adrenal function (dry skin, stomach problems, sinus infection/draining, constipation, easy bleeding, unexplained sores, low sex drive, depression and lots of other strange symptoms). Go to your doctor and have some blood hormone tests for prolactin, testosterone, TSH (thyroid), and cortisol. These are simple tests, and if they are abnormal, you have found your problem.

Old 10-29-2001, 11:47 AM   #4
Inactive

Marco HB User

'Amen' to the previous replies. From personal experience, passing a small amount of ejac is normal when moving your bowels.
As to your constipation, I suffer from same, and find a half cup of Uncle Sam cereal added to whatever, helps a lot. Effective, but gentle. Try it.

Old 10-29-2001, 03:15 PM   #5

mikess.rm HB User

Thank you all for your replies.

Old 11-21-2001, 11:53 AM   #6

mikess.rm HB User

Did all my blood work and found nothing. Still hurting.

Old 11-21-2001, 09:52 PM   #7
Senior Veteran
(male)

orion HB Userorion HB Userorion HB Userorion HB Userorion HB User

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by mikess.rm:
<B>Did all my blood work and found nothing. Still hurting.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hmmm, did you get a copy of the actual results? What were they in numbers?

Old 11-26-2001, 03:32 PM   #8

mikess.rm HB User

Yes I got a copy. I blood level are fine. i am going in for a Enama and stomach x-rays Wednesday. I will start a new diet and exercise program the following week. If that does not help get my body back on track, i do not know what i will do. What I do know is I can not live this way.

Old 11-26-2001, 03:40 PM   #9
Unregistered

My guess as an almost-MD is that you may have either ulcerative colitis or Crohn's disease. With the dermatitis, which may or may not be related, and the pain in your belly, they sound possible. Hope they find something on your GI workup. With a negative blood test, that rules out thyroid and diabetes and most other endocrine problems.
Let us know how it goes....

Closed Thread