It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-15-2001, 02:06 AM   #1

julbox HB User
Boob Job Turnoff??

I am strongly considering having a breast reduction in the next month. I have been having problems with my shoulders and neck and the doctor has deemed it medically necessary. I have had a terrible sagging problem ever since I was a teenager so I have never felt comfortable with my shirt off in front off a man ever. My husband has learned to deal with my complex and quite frankly the sight may turn him off, I've never asked because I didn't want to hear the answer (I think it would hurt to hear the answer) and I don't want to put him on the spot like that. If anybody has ever had a wife/girlfriend that has had a breast reduction/lift please tell me - do the scars that remain turn you off? Please be serious because I am.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-15-2001, 09:01 AM   #2
Inactive

eweejoe HB User
Re: Boob Job Turnoff??

Ok, first off, I'm not a man but I thought I had a little insight that might help you. I have the biggest, floppiest DD's you've ever seen. I would LOVE to have a 'perk' job, but not a reduction so I understand your paranoia about them being floppy. Hubby loves them just like they are though, so I guess I'll live with them until we win the lottery.

As for scarring, I have a friend who had a reduction and she has very little scarring. It is under her boobs and not real visible anyway. As with other scarring, they fade in time. You are already VERY unhappy with what you have. I feel that if you have a boob job and have perkier ones, then the scarring won't be an issue for you OR hubby. Also, I would like to add that you should discuss how you feel about HIS feelings towards your boobs currently. You might be surprised. If he truly loves you, your boobs won't be a turn off as they are part of you. I bet he senses you are very uncomfortable with them and that's why he doesn't mention them, to spare your feelings.

Good Luck to you!

Sherri.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-15-2001, 06:43 PM   #3

alazay HB User

My mothers has breast implants, and she has no scar at all.

Old 05-17-2001, 03:14 PM   #4

stuck HB User

My best friend had reduction surgery a few years ago; you can't even see her scars. They are under her breast, very thin, and all the redness has faded. Before the surgery she was a large, saggy DD who also didn't like to take her shirt off in front of men. Now, she parades around topless in front of her boyfriend all the time - and he is so excited to see her breasts he isn't even THINKING about scars!

Old 05-28-2001, 10:47 AM   #5

kissthesky HB User

Many men including myself love large "floppy" breasts. But those balloon looking implants are terrible looking.

Old 05-31-2001, 10:39 AM   #6

jinx HB User

ok, i can't say too much about big floppies, but my girlfriend really wants to get an increase. to me i think her breast size is just fine, i would much rather see them the way they were made to be, but i do however cherish her opinions, and if she does want to get them done, i won't tell her otherwise. i respect her. however i must say from the guys perspective, i do like a smaller chest on women(depending on their build). i think its very beautiful no matter what size, but, think smaller is less of a pain in the back(literally), and they look nicer to me.

Old 05-31-2001, 11:14 AM   #7

redfox HB User

Hi Jinx-- you sound like such a nice guy. I really like the way you are supportive of your girlfriend's opinion, even though it sounds like you don't really want her to have an augmentation. It is her body, afterall, and you obviously respect that. I saw the one guy mentioned that he didn't like those balloon-looking implants, but they shouldn't look like that if she has a really good surgeon. Mine don't, and my husband thinks they're great. She should do a lot of research, and, at least in my opinion, go for a "proportionate" look rather than B-I-G.

Old 05-31-2001, 01:30 PM   #8
(female)

ktzzer HB User

[QUOTE]Originally posted by eweejoe:

I have the biggest, floppiest DD's you've ever seen.

****This is the funniest thing I've ever heard!********************************** ***

(sorry for posting this!)

Old 05-31-2001, 02:28 PM   #9
Inactive

eweejoe HB User

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ktzzer:
<B>[QUOTE]Originally posted by eweejoe:

I have the biggest, floppiest DD's you've ever seen.

****This is the funniest thing I've ever heard!********************************** ***

(sorry for posting this!)</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Maybe you could explain what was so humorous about my comment...I'm obviously missing something.

Sherri.

Closed Thread