It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-21-2001, 07:13 PM   #1

Viper XSEL HB User
Burning Sensation

Every so often after sex or masturbation I get a strong burning sensation inside the tip of my penis and inside of my rectum at the same time. It lasts about 2-3 hours. I don't have anal sex or anal stimulation at all. I been with the same woman for 8 years. I went to my doctor 3 months ago and I was tested for bladder/kidney infections and STD's, all came back clear. I also had bloodwork done to check my prosate, that came back normal also. He didn't know why I was having this problem. He told me that if I continued to have this problem that he would refer me to a urologist. I want to know if any of you guys ever had this happen to you ?<p>[This message has been edited by Viper XSEL (edited 06-21-2001).]

Old 06-21-2001, 08:33 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

Lance2 HB UserLance2 HB UserLance2 HB User
Re: Burning Sensation

I've not had this problem and can't quite understand why the rectum is involved. I do know that our semen is sometimes acidic in content which could cause the burning. I think I'd take may doc up on that referral to the urologist...if anyone understands our equipment.....that doc would!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-23-2001, 02:30 PM   #3

eddie HB User

Are you using a different brand of soap, or laundry detergent...or fabric softener. Sometimes these things can cause irritation. Also, how about the lube you use....

Old 06-23-2001, 06:44 PM   #4
Unregistered

I think best to check with a Urologist. It is possible that both of the problems are you experiencing are unrelated. I have actually never heard of this problem. Do you suffer from Haemorrhoids? As males ejaculate their anal sphincter spasms at the same time. I am thinking that if there are any fissures (cuts) or haemorrhoids around the anus, they may be irritated by the spasming. You don't have to do anything sexual to get the above, but often constipation can cause them and extended periods in the toilet using your bowels (like reading War and Peace!) can do it! The Urologist may suggest seeing a general Surgeon or Gastroenterologist in regards to you bottom.

Good Luck

------------------
-------------------------
Nurse_oz is a Registered Nurse who works in a Major Paediatric Hospital in Australia

Old 07-03-2001, 11:44 PM   #5

riverstone HB User

Same problem here. Feels like the pain is about 1/2 inch inside from the tip. Happens prior, durring and after urinating.

Think it has something to do with my prostate becuase it seems to be related to constapation or large bowel movements. Was tested for STD's but came out clean.

With prostate cancer in the family it has me concerned. Any other information would be greatly appreciated.

Closed Thread