It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-23-2001, 09:50 AM   #1

pckt_wareZ HB User
Is my girlfriend allergic to my ***???

I am 19 yrs. old and my girlfriend is 18.
In general we are both healthy people, though we are carriers of the genital warts virus(not sure if that matters in this case..).
We think that she may be allergic to my ***. The reasons are because when we make love and I *** inside her she says it burns. Since she has been giving me oral she has noticed a rash on upper parts of her body(she swallows most of the time), and just the other day my *** got on her neck and she broke out with a blotchy red bumpy rash in that area for a while.
I thought it may be that I wasnt drinking enough water, so I started drinking more but it didnt seem to help...
I guess my question is:
Is it possible to be allergic to ***? and if so, is there something she could do or some medicine she could take to help with this? Or is there something I could do??

Old 04-24-2001, 03:56 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

Lance2 HB UserLance2 HB UserLance2 HB User
Re: Is my girlfriend allergic to my ***???

Sounds like she may be having some reaction to your semen. Often our ejaculate is acidic in nature based on diet. This MAY be part of the cause, but I'm not sure. Unfortunately, I don't know all the stuff about what to eat that can alter the aicdic content. Boy, that's gotta be tough to deal with. You may do some research on food and it's effect on semen. Hope that helps!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-02-2001, 04:15 PM   #3

veery HB User

One can usually develop a defense toward semen if they swallow too much. But, unfortunately, I have never heared of one being allergic to it.

Old 06-02-2001, 06:06 PM   #4

FD HB User

Actually, allergic reactions to semen are quite frequent. I don't have reactions to it internally (either vaginally or orally) but if it lands on my skin or god forbid my eye, I get a temporary rash (or in the case of my eye, it swelled up and then shut for about 3 hours). In my case, it's usually just a temporary reaction and can be solved with cleaning it off quickly and then letting it just abate over a few hours.

However, it sounds like she may have a more serious reaction. As Lance2 said, it might be as easy as changing the PH level, but the best thing to do would be to ask your doctor. He/she should be able to advise you and give you a good direction to go in.

Old 06-02-2001, 08:58 PM   #5

Kista HB User

When I was with my ex, my skin would react the same way to his sweat. It would burn and I'd get a short-lived rash.

That only happened with him.

Closed Thread