It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-31-2002, 04:14 AM   #1

chalupa6482 HB User
Low hanging testicles from boxers?

I just found this board today while searching for an answer to my problem. So hello if your here alot, I will be for a while. Ok, I'm 19 years old and around 3 months ago I made the change to boxers because briefs were getting uncomfortable, somehow with the flap in the front my left testicle kept gettin squeezed, and the first time hurt badly so I went to the doctor because it didnt look right for days after. My left testical was the one that hung lower than the right before this happend too, afterwards it didnt anymore.
The doctor examined me and said he didnt find anything wrong. He said try not to worry about it, if it doesnt hurt then there isnt any problem. If it did start to hurt I should come back otherwise just give it a few weeks he said. Well a week later I changed to boxers because I didnt want that to happen again.
Now after 3 months wearing boxers my testicals are hanging lower than they did before I changed. Is this a problem? Because it is uncomfortable some times for them to be hanging so low. Is the weaight from the testicals what caused the skin to stretch and let them hang so low? Did the loss of support from the breifs cause this, or the first injury, or was it gonna happen anyway and that why my testical was gettin squeezed by the breifs?
Right now after reading some of the posts on this board, I'm considering changing to boxer breifs, what do any of the readers suggest? I am worried what a girl might think of this (if you are one, what do you think?), is there any way to correct it or should I see a doctor about my concerns?

I'd appreciate anyones opinion that replies no matter how useful it may be. Thanks!

------------------
Drop the Chalupa

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-31-2002, 07:01 AM   #2

Angie E HB User
Re: Low hanging testicles from boxers?

Personally, I don't pay attention to men's underwear. I'm only interested in what's underneath them!

Old 07-31-2002, 08:04 AM   #3
Inactive

Marco HB User

Hey Chalupa,

Let me recommend Jockey SPORT briefs. No fly front, very lo-cut, but roomy. Gives your boys lots of breathing room, yet provides support for the testicles. Most comfortable brief I ever wore.

Old 07-31-2002, 10:08 AM   #4
(female)

MelNor HB User

Boxer briefs can be as sexy as any other type of underwear...try some sexy fabrics like silk when there is a possiblity of someone other than you seeing them! :-)

Old 07-31-2002, 01:47 PM   #5
(male)

lordduzi HB User

First of all, your testicles are probably hanging lower because the boxers let them. Let alone it is now summer and it is harder for you body to get rid of excess heat. (The reason the testicles are outside the body cavity is that they need a lower temperature).

As for what a girl thinks, it depends on the girl, some like boxers, some like briefs. I would wear want you are comfortable with. I definitely urge you to try the boxer briefs. I have tried all of them. I found briefs too constricting. And after having my balls bang around a little in boxers, I knew I needed more support. So I tried the boxer brief, and that solved all my problems. The only way to find out what you like is to try different ones.<p>[This message has been edited by lordduzi (edited 07-31-2002).]

Closed Thread