It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-06-2001, 01:55 PM   #1

ndrew34 HB User
question to uncut guys

im 15 and ive wore breifs all my life, im trying to start wearing boxers but it feels weird cuz if i get erect theres nuttin to hold me back and my head will be touchin the boxers and it kill kinda hurt, and if u play sports doesnt it kinda feel too loose?

Old 08-06-2001, 02:28 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

Lance2 HB UserLance2 HB UserLance2 HB User
Re: question to uncut guys

The age old question, boxers or briefs....and dealing with those erections that pop up when we least expect them and certainly don't want them! Certainly with briefs you have just a bit more "control" of the tool with it's own mind! Having never worn boxers I can't really speak to how to deal with erections there and the rubbing pain that could be associated with an erection. I would say that during sports play you're gonna need a little more support for the package. Maybe the boxer/brief combo thing or a support brief while playing the sports....you may just need to be
two underwear kinda guy depending on what you're doing at the time! Just take care of that package....it's the only one you'll ever have!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-06-2001, 07:41 PM   #3

Rocky9945 HB User

I've worn all three styles mentioned above. As for comfort, the boxer briefs work the best for me. Keeps everything where it needs to be and isn't as binding as briefs.

Boxers work best when your wearing loose fitting pants also I've found out.

I'd suggest trying out a pair of boxer briefs, I think of these as the best of both worlds.

Old 08-18-2001, 03:49 PM   #4

Hawksworth HB User

Wearing boxers will feel weird for a while but I think you'll love them when you get used to the new feeling. The rubbing you mention is not a problem. Boxers are more comfortable and the "freedom" is wonderful. Boxer briefs are cool, too but I like the full-cut, loose ones better. Don't wear them while playing sports...you'll need a youth cup or jock while engaging in rough activities.<p>[This message has been edited by Hawksworth (edited 08-18-2001).]

Closed Thread