It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-01-2001, 02:53 PM   #1

TonyMontana HB User
infection, just answer please

i already made a post about how i have a infection and all i want to know was the name of the cream that doctors prescibe for people with a infection (on the penis) and yet nobody wants to answer all i get is lectures on how i need to go to the doctor, can somebody just TELL ME THE NAME OF THE CREAM i dont; want no lessons just tell me, somebody out their ,must have had a infection before and was subscribed some sort of cream to make the infection go away, i just wnat to know the name can somebody answer me that simple question, <p>[This message has been edited by HB_SXPatrol (edited 09-01-2001).]

Old 09-01-2001, 05:53 PM   #2
Inactive

whitewolf95 HB User
Re: infection, just answer please

No body but the doctor can prescribe a cream for you. The reason you are getting answers to go see your doctor is so he/she can check it out and give you the RIGHT cream to get rid of the infection. You cant go trying to treat this yourself unless you know what the infection is....
So just save yourself some time of trying to find out the name of whatever cream. Because truly there are a few hundred creams that can treat rashes and infections depending on the problem. Again like people have said it is better to go to your doctor. This way you can find out what type of infection you have and get it treated properly. Without proper treatment you can make things worse and I am sure you dont want to lose your precious penis because of your own foul up.<p>[This message has been edited by whitewolf95 (edited 09-01-2001).]

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-01-2001, 06:29 PM   #3
Unregistered

Re: infection, just answer please

First and foremost, NEVER rely on information or opinions exchanged via the messages to replace necessary, personal consultation(s) with qualified health or medical professionals to meet your individual health or medical needs. HealthBoards.com is for support, empowerment, education and entertainment.

Messages that advertise, solicit, or promote products/services, whether or not you personally benefit, are considered free advertising and will not be tolerated.

Ads, and other posts known to be inaccurate, abusive, defamatory, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violates any law will be deleted and/or may lead to loss of website use.

HB_SXPatrol

Closed Thread