It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-21-2001, 07:38 PM   #1

AGuy100 HB User
When your girlfriend calls you a name

ok..im going tog et right to the point, im a straight male.

My girlfriend gets mad and calls me all sorts of name like ******* and jerk..this is normal for everyone, i notice she calls her past boyfriend fags a lot...so is it normal for ladies when they get mad, calling their long-term man a *** just to **** him off cause she knows it will **** him off cuase he dislikes that lifestyle a lot...

do any girls out there ever call a guy that just to make him mad when shes mad or get even and not truly think that? just saying that to make him mad? dont truly mean it? just to get under his skin ? or is it not normal..have any guys been call that by your woman..its a rare thing for me, just a couple times..usually its *******..but it really bugs me cause im her boyfriend...

Old 08-21-2001, 08:46 PM   #2

matt101 HB User
Re: When your girlfriend calls you a name

I'm sure its just one of those things where she gets mad and is used to saying that... don't make a big deal out of it man, I'm sure they all say something like that when ******...

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-21-2001, 09:17 PM   #3

LOSTandCONFUSEDand HB User

i have never called my long term man a *** but have call him a ***hole. and he has called me a B**** this was one time only and we were very ****** at each other ..why dont you tell he something about how you feel.

Old 08-22-2001, 04:13 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(male)

Lance2 HB UserLance2 HB UserLance2 HB User

I'd be pretty ****** if my wife or girlfriend called me those names. Yes, I think when we're angry we often say things we don't mean, but there are just some things that shouldnt be said...those being a couple of them. The two of you need to talk when you're not already angry and discuss some limits to name calling and such.

Old 08-22-2001, 08:13 AM   #5

wearesiamese HB User

Name calling is actually verbal abuse. It can also poison a relationship. When people hear the word abuse, they usually think of an abused women, but men can be abused too. Sometime when you are not in a fight, sit down and explain to your girlfriend that the namecalling is not acceptable and is damaging your relationship. If she can't stop, maybe she should consider anger management counselling. Also, make sure you never respond by calling her a name back. Hope this helps.

Closed Thread