It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-14-2001, 10:23 AM   #1

project HB User
painful urination

Im having a problem urinating. for a while now i've been getting a burning sensation at the tip of my penis when i urinate. it differs each time i use the bathroom though. sometimes it burns and keeps burnin long after i go and sometimes it doesnt hurt at all. my urine doesnt seem to come out right either there is always a little stream comming off of the main stream and it tends to spray in a different direction. i dont know whats wrong with me. i havnt been sick, ive never seen any discharge or anything of an std like nature. it almost feels like there is something blocking my urine to where i almost have to push it out or there wont be much force behind it. also when i go i dont go as much as i used to. its really starting to get to me and i kinda want to get an idea of what could be wrong before i go to the doc and have them shove a tube up me (ouch)! btw......i once tried p.e. and i was reading how not to do it and i realized i was doing it wrong the whole time. do you think i could of injured myself? its actually not just urine sometimes when i ejaculate it burns at the tip also. if someone can give me an idea it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

project

Old 12-14-2001, 05:05 PM   #2

Viper XSEL HB User
Re: painful urination

Project,

It could be a number of things that's causing your discomfort. I had some of the same symptoms that you are having. I went to the Doctor, after doing a few test it came to be a Urinary Track Infection causing me grief. You may want to get checked for that. Remember, any pain is an indication that something is not right, get it looked at !

- Viper !

[This message has been edited by Viper XSEL (edited 12-14-2001).]<p>[This message has been edited by Viper XSEL (edited 12-14-2001).]

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-02-2002, 06:56 AM   #3

project HB User

just out of curiosity, if you dont drink that much water or liquids would that cause this painful urination?? ive noticed that when ive had a lot to drink its either not as bad or doesnt hurt at all.i dont drink a lot of liquids so this made me wonder. thanks :]<p>[This message has been edited by project (edited 01-02-2002).]

Old 01-02-2002, 09:29 AM   #4
Inactive

mlgable HB User

Drinking water makes it less painful as it helps flush out the bacteria that is causing the infection. You should always drink plenty of liquids to help keep your bladder flushed out should there possibly be any bacteria that has entered the bladder. You need to get this checked out before the infection spreads farther causing more problems and lands you in the hospital.

Old 01-18-2002, 01:16 PM   #5

T-Bone HB User

I have heard that if you need to urinate before and during sex and ejaculate without urinating it could cause a burning sensation.

Closed Thread