It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-15-2001, 06:18 PM   #1

saildawg HB User
starting out

Ok my girlfriend and I have just started to have sex. It is both of our first times, and we are using protection, condoms and she is on the bc pill. So the first time did not last very long and I did not penetrate very far, the next time I go further inside, and the time after that I got even further inside. My question is how long does it take for her to stop hurting for her and to actually start feeling good. Also any good tips to make her orgasm, I am very good at making her orgasm with oral pleasure. Thanks for any info.

Old 07-16-2001, 12:01 AM   #2

eddie HB User
Re: starting out

Lots of foreplay ahead of time....Also, get some good lube, like astro-glide.....Any big drug store should carry it....Its great for masterbating also...Also, your both new at this, so it might just take alot of practice. Have fun, be safe....eddie

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-16-2001, 11:14 AM   #3

goodman_2001 HB User

Well I was in a simalar situation a while back. It only took a few days (one or two max) and trying a few times a day before it was not painful for her anymore. I am well endowed either and she was pretty small. The first time thier was a little bit of blood. Actually the first few times, I could not get it in all the way. I am 7 inches erect, and I was only able to get it in an inch or two. I must say that I was very sensitive to her and did not want to inflict any pain on her. But after I was able to get it in all the way, and after a day or two it was great.
Good to hear that you are able to pleasure her orally. I have found that all women are different. Some women orgasm through traditional intercourse after a while of thrusting. Some women orgasm by hitting the G-spot through intercourse. Some orgasms through oral sex, and some women only orgasm through stimulation of the clitoris. Explore with each other and find out what she likes best and what gives her the most pleasure. SOme women can orgasm doing all of the above, but my guess is that most women orgasm through oral and **** stimulation the most. I could be wrong though. Hope that helps. let us know how it goes.

Old 07-16-2001, 05:01 PM   #4
Inactive

AshLin HB User

My best suggestion would be to of course just have patience and take it slow. All girls are different. Before i lost my virginity I had had a lot of foreplay and there was no pain.

I would suggest that maybe she start off 'on top'. I noticed in that position I have complete control of how fast and deep I want to go. It's also a great way for me to orgasm. I can just rock my hips on top of him, which actually stimulates my ****. This was the first way I ever orgamsed through intercourse. Just a suggestion. Also I use Eros lubrication, I LOVE that stuff. You can buy it online or at any sex shop, it is a little pricier then other lubes, but honestly it lasts A LOT longer. Have fun!!!

Closed Thread