It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-04-2001, 01:53 PM   #1

BBR HB User
precum leakage

For you guys that experience a lot of precum, can you feel it coming out? I usually have very little unless I have direct stimulation on my prostate and I just wondered for those of you who have it without any physical stimulation, can you feel it coming out or does it just "flow". A lot of times before I ejaculate, I often feel like I have to pee but nothing comes out and I wondered if that was just a drop or two of precum moving through. that's what made me wonder if anyone else gets this, or if you can feel precum coming out?

Old 06-04-2001, 02:03 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

keil HB Userkeil HB Userkeil HB Userkeil HB User
Re: precum leakage

As for me, I don't feel pre-*** but, there are times it leaves it's "mark" in my breifs.
I too would like to hear what other guy's have to say.

------------------

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-04-2001, 04:48 PM   #3
Inactive

whitewolf95 HB User

Well I am not a guy but I am speaking for my hubby on this one. He says he has never felt pre-*** leaking. I am the one the remarks when I taste or feel it(with fingers or whatever skin he rubs against).

Old 06-08-2001, 08:18 AM   #4

JOskis HB User

Sometimes I feel it coming out, but usually not.

Two cautions:

1) I have read that pre-ejaculate can cause pregnancy. So "pulling out" is not always an effective means of prevention.

2) Also, it is my understanding (and my experience) that pre-ejaculate is a clear fluid. If it appears milky, and more abundant than a drop or two, this could be a sign of a urinary track infection or other disease such as Chlamydia.

Old 06-09-2001, 09:34 PM   #5

flynntodd HB User

I usually don't actually feel precum coming out, because there's no muscle movement or contraction like there is with ejaculation --the fluid just oozes out. Still, I'm usually aware when it begins to flow, even if I'm not touching myself -- the wetness seems to give an immediate, very slight "cooling" sensation. And there are times when I do feel the first flow, because there's a slight "twitch" and I can physcially feel (and have occasionally seen) a little surge rushing out -- just a little, and not in an "airborn spurt" as with semen. Whether there's any pattern as to when this happens, I don't know -- I've never kept records....

Old 06-10-2001, 01:24 PM   #6

Kdeimos HB User

Well, I precum a whole lot and very very rarely I feel it. Typically it just flows out on its own accord and I don't typically notice until its either pointed out to me or I feel it on the side of my leg or some such thing.
~K~

Closed Thread