It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-15-2001, 08:19 PM   #1

IAmTheGame HB User
foreskin problems

My question is about pulling the foreskin back. I have read alot of posts on this board of people having similar problems and i am also doing the stretches that were mentioned on another board. But when i pull my foreskin back (i can still only do this when its not erect) i can pull it back enough to fully expose the head of the penis but after that the skin gets kind of stuck and painful (near the ring of penis). I can pull it back alittle more but i have to hold it there and as soon as the penis gets erect it becomes almost impossible to hold it. So alot of the skin gets stuck or jammed behind the 'ring' and causes alot of pain when i try to masturbate. For years now i have only masturbated without pulling the foreskin of the penis and have gotten used to it. Not to mention that the penis head itself is really sensitive and it hurts when i try to touch it, but i know thats normal. What can i do about the skin getting stuck after i get the head of the penis out? Also after i have pulled the skin back as far as it will go and i get an erection it feels really tight and i can hardly masturbate like that. I can ejaculate but it takes a lot longer than when i do it without pulling the skin back. And any suggestions on getting the head of the penis not so sensitive?
Please help

Old 07-15-2001, 11:53 PM   #2

eddie HB User
Re: foreskin problems

You need to work on the stretching techniques more.....The reason for the tightness is because of the thickness of your penis when its erect....And the skin just hasn't gotten to that point of being comfortable yet, meaning not stretched enough. The head of your penis is still tender because it hasn't had very much exposure yet, but that will come in time. Be patient, and in time, it will all work out. eddie

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread