It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-14-2001, 10:17 AM   #1

Abalone HB User
MEN- I need your advice, please!

Okay, guys I have a relationship/sexual issue I need assistance with.
My man and I have been dating for over 2 years, he will not commit(ie-live together, etc.) and swears infidelity is not an issue. He says I bi*** too much and complain all the time.
I am FRUSTRATED because we haven't had sex in 3 months!
He has no interest in it and when I initiate things he turns me down. He wants to act like everything is fine, and says he is stressed.
I suffer from depression and I am trying very hard not to take it personally. I am not easy to please in bed, but it never seemed to bother him before when we first started at it 3-4 times a day!
Is it doomed? I have been very patient with this man but I am getting concerned!!!

Old 08-14-2001, 12:35 PM   #2

wearesiamese HB User
Re: MEN- I need your advice, please!

Well, do you B**** too much? My sister has the same deal going on with her bf. They've recently had a baby (unexpected), and he has told her that he isn't ready to make a decision about marriage because she is always complaning or unhappy about something. If you see yourself in this, go talk to your doctor. I have depression, too, and when I'm having trouble with it, I do a lot of complaining and getting mad. Maybe an antidepressant would be good for you.

Otherwise, if you change your attitude, and your bf doesn't change, it might be time to change boyfriends.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread