It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-15-2001, 04:44 PM   #1

catman HB User
erection

Im 14 and in that stage where i seem to have a 24/7 erection. Im goin into surgery tomorrow for my head and I was wondering if when ur knocked out like that, u can get erections? cuz in this hospital clothes anything can poke thru and i dont wanna be pokin out in the middle when i dont know and cant fix it to point it up (haha). So can u get erecitons when ur knocked out? if so, any tips? i was thinkin i could wear briefs but i dont have any...

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-16-2001, 04:48 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

Lance2 HB UserLance2 HB UserLance2 HB User
Re: erection

Hospitals are the worst place for wood because those little gowns protect nothing from view. I'm not sure about erections when your're under anesthestics. However, you won't know it any way so nothing you could do about it. If it does happen, people there see erections and penises all the time, nothing to worry about, its their job! Hope all goes well, let us know how surgery turns out!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-16-2001, 07:44 PM   #3
Unregistered

It's very unlikely to get an erection through surgery. The Anaesthetic is a muscle relaxant and you will be asleep throughout the proceedure. True as Lance said, we see penises and other bits all the time! Trust me, it doesn't bother us!

CHeers,

Old 11-21-2001, 09:23 AM   #4

catman HB User

thanks guys, i had to go before i got that advice but it's all logic i guess. fortune was good to me and i didnt get one when i was awake and in those clothes luckily and if i did get one in surgery, big deal, im not gonna see them again probably. surgery went fine, no snags or anything, todays the first day im actually strong enuf to be on the comp. thanks

Old 11-21-2001, 10:31 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(male)

keil HB Userkeil HB Userkeil HB Userkeil HB User

Catman.... I didn't post an answer to your question, but I am very happy to hear you are doing "OK" - listen to the doctors and enjoy life.
Good luck and keep us up dated.

Old 11-21-2001, 10:45 AM   #6
Senior Veteran
(male)

Lance2 HB UserLance2 HB UserLance2 HB User

Glad to hear that things went well, take care of that package and to what the doc says!

Closed Thread