It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-01-2002, 09:30 PM   #1

Rick_555 HB User
Help!!! Asap

Well i hate to come and ask for advise but i really have a problem i am 18 years old and have been sexualy active for about 4 years now. I currently have a girl friend which i have been going out with for 8 months now. We are totally open with each other and we are sexually active actually we are very sexually active we have sex about 5 times a week. Before i would masturbate ussualy before we would have sex so that i could last longer. THis would make me last about an hour of straigh sex. BUt latly it seems it is hard for me to get an errection. so i stoped masturbating and it seemed to work except this last week i can not get an errection at all.. like all the things that would get me hard do not get me hard anymore. Then if I do get an errection it goes away just when we start to have sex. Whats wrong with me?? Is this normal? What should i do about this? I am pretty worried and any help would be appreciated.

Old 01-04-2002, 02:40 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

Lance2 HB UserLance2 HB UserLance2 HB User
Re: Help!!! Asap

The worst thing that can happen to us is to not have the equipment work when we want it to. This happens to all of us from time to time. I can tell you that the worst enemy is your head. Our two heads are very connected, so try to stop worrying about this and figure it out.....you know your buddy works and gets hard and he's a great friend. So, try to focus ONLY her your girl and pay no attention to your friend. I suspect that once you stop trying to "make" it work, that he'll be "UP" for the challenge! Good Luck!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-21-2002, 06:06 PM   #3

yarbles HB User
Re: Help!!! Asap

What is happening mentally can effect you sexually as well. So if you've got a ton on your mind, you will need to let it go.

Also drug and achohol abuse can also effect your erection. So if by any chance these are in your life, try cutting them out for a while and see what happens.

Your feelings for your girlfriend could also be an issue. You may need to re-evaluate your emotions and see if that is having an effect.

Closed Thread