It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-26-2001, 07:03 AM   #1

Smile4uhun HB User
Heavier men, Smaller Penis?

Ok, I have a question..is it true that the heavier the man the smaller the penis? I have heard that as a man's belly gets larger or gains weight, that the penis receeds inside and that the length actually decreases in size.

I am curious and would appreciate your input.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-26-2001, 09:34 AM   #2

wearesiamese HB User
Re: Heavier men, Smaller Penis?

No, I honestly don't think that's true. If a guy gets heavier, the length (or any other dimension) of his penis isn't going to change. If he has a huge belly, it may be a little harder to get to in all of the positions, but there are lots that should still work fine. I think it's an optical illusion. The bigger the body gets, the smaller it would look. Think of it this way. If a little tiny woman has 34C breasts, they will look pretty darn big on her. If a woman is very large and has 34C breasts, they won't really stand out.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-26-2001, 09:41 AM   #3

Smile4uhun HB User

The reason I ask is because my Mother is a nurse and assists for two urologists. She said it was true that the more obese a man is the smaller the penis gets, meaning that it "goes up" inside a man. Wondering if anyone noticed that. I have been with men that were heavier (not obese) and noticed that there penis' were smaller compared to the slender men I dated that were larger...

Old 07-26-2001, 03:28 PM   #4

Shane HB User

I have heard that for every 30 pounds a guy loses, he gains an inch in size. It is just apparent length, though. Guys who are heavy also get extra fat in the pubic area, and that covers up some of the penis (it looks smaller because it's covered, even though it's not really smaller).

Thick or dark pubic hair also helps to make a penis look smaller.

Old 07-26-2001, 03:52 PM   #5
Veteran
(male)

sdp HB User

Shane was correct. The penis doesn't change in length. The fat in the pubic area just makes less of it available.

Old 07-26-2001, 06:00 PM   #6
Senior Veteran
(male)

Lance2 HB UserLance2 HB UserLance2 HB User

Ditto on the responses. Weight has no effect on size, it just creates an optical illusion and the fat does sorta effect the apparent size.

Closed Thread