It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-06-2001, 09:34 PM   #1

TonyMontana HB User
uncircumsized penis won;t go back

i am 17 and i'm uncircumsized and still a virgin because the skin of my penis won;t go below the head at all not even close when erect it will go pull back about a quarter of a inch! so i can only imagine what will happen during sex, this is why i haven;t done it, but i'am tired of my friends always making fun of me becuase i'am still a virgin. what can i do to fix this, is my only option getting circumzised, is't their anything else i can do??

Old 06-07-2001, 03:48 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

Lance2 HB UserLance2 HB UserLance2 HB User
Re: uncircumsized penis won;t go back

Tony, I'm uncut too and you'll be just fine. You do have just a bit of work to do though to help the foreskin retract over the head of your penis. Take warm/hot soaking baths and gently stretch the foreskin out over the head and slowly stretch the opening. This will take a while, you should do this at least 3 times a week and you might have to do it for a couple of months. You're right, for sex the foreskin will be completely retracted over the head of your penis. Also, you need to keep that area under the foreskin very clean, it's a breeding ground for all sorts of bacteria. So be sure that you're doing that also. You'll be just fine, this is something all uncut guys have to do during puberty, some of us have more foreskin than others because all our penises are different. As for your buddies giving you a hard time, being a virgin is quite OK. Don't let others "force" you into something, it's your body. There really are too many factors out there today around STD's and such. Make sure that your first sexual experience is one that you want and with someone you have feelings for, trust and are ready for a committment...it will change the relationship. Anyone can have sex, that's just a physical thing.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-07-2001, 10:56 PM   #3

jug HB User

oh wise and knowledgeable lance2, what can't you teach us?
by the way, it was a couple months ago when i wrote a very similar post and i got some helpful responses (from lance2 and others) and i've been doing these "exercises" and stuff and i think i'm doing good. it still hurts to have an erection with the skin completely retracted, but it's almost bearable.
just thought i'd let you know that others are in the same boat and if you keep at it, it should work out in the end. good luck!

jug

Old 06-08-2001, 03:33 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(male)

Lance2 HB UserLance2 HB UserLance2 HB User

Thanks Jug for those kind words. Again, I don't consider myself so "wise", just have a few years under my belt and "been there and done that" so to say!

Old 06-08-2001, 08:22 AM   #5

JOskis HB User

Don't cut it Tony!

I am circumsized and fine with it. But I sometimes wonder if my sexual pleasure would be improved if I was uncut. I can't help thinking, 'maybe the doctors cut off a nerve cell or two!?!'

Go with what you have!!!!

Old 06-08-2001, 11:19 PM   #6
Unregistered

TonyMontana, I wouldn't worry too much about it. It is likely that you may need some steroid cream to aid in retracting your foreskin. It is always a good thing to visit your local Doctor and get referred onto a Urologist who will assist you with this. In Australia, generally we don't circumcise boys anymore and therefore we don't generally advise for circumcisions unless absolutely nothing else works. Try the cream and you will find it useful. Sometimes we need to just cut the frenulum (skin under the head of the penis) so it stretches more. But I doubt you need a circumcision! Cheers!

Old 06-15-2001, 07:09 PM   #7

TonyMontana HB User

thanks for all the advice, and i tried that retracting the foreskin as far back as i could in warm shower 3 times a week but it hurts too much to do those :"excersises" 2 times a week just pulling the foreskin back a little bit starts to hurt, oh and where can i get this "steroid cream"??

Old 06-17-2001, 03:34 AM   #8
Unregistered

Try stretching by inserting two fingers a little into the foreskin opening and gently pulling apart if this is possible for you. As well as the warm bath you could try some vitamin E cream to soften the skin a bit more. A friend said his father taught him to use olive oil but that any non-irritating pure cream like aqueous cream, vitamin E or sorbelene would do. Betamethazone is a steroid cream and only available on prescription. From what I've heard it should only be used on the outside of the foreskin near the opening, not inside. You would have to see a doctor but be firm and say no to a circumcision as a first option. Many doctors think circumcision is the only way to fix a foreskin but in Europe they use all sorts of stretching techniques and almost never circumcise.

Old 06-19-2001, 11:58 AM   #9
Inactive

vnmlln HB User

TonyMontana, keep up the exercises that have been mentioned. Also, everytime you urinate, pull the skin back as far as you can without hurting too much. Remember, "no pain, no gain".

Please DO NOT use any steroid creams on your penis or foreskin. Steroid creams will thin the already thin skin of the penis. Please talk to a registered pharmacist, not a doctor or a nurse about steroids as pharmacists are ultimately responsible for selling you prescriptions. You will pay for using steroid creams any place on your body, but more so in the genital area.

Those of us with a foreskin have all gone through what you are dealing with right now. Believe me, it is worth a little displeasure now, because the pleasure of having sexual intercourse with a foreskin is out of this world. Mine was stretched by my grandmother when I was about 9 or 10, and yes it hurt, but it was a one time thing and I am thankful for having had it done to me. I guess I was lucky in the fact that mine was done when my penis was much smaller and didn't hurt quite as much.

I also agree that putting natural vitamin E on your foreskin should soften it. You can apply natural vitamin E several times a day. Vitamin E doesn't thin your skin, just makes it softer.

HAVE A GREAT DAY!

Old 06-22-2001, 06:44 PM   #10
Unregistered

Sorry but I am a little bit concerned with "vnmlln"'s response.

Firstly, In the case of the foreskin it is NOT "No pain no gain!" The foreskin is a delicate piece of skin (correct) but if you try to force your foreskin back to hard even when it hurts, you can cut, or break the skin. If there are adhesions under the foreskin preventing the retraction of the foreskin and you break them unknowingly or with force, you may then need a circumcision!! This is dangerous and not advised! It is better to see a Urologist before doing this as they will assess if there are any adhesions to start with.

Secondly, if the opening is too small or the foreskin or frenulum is too tight, a small application of Betamethosone cream is usefull in allowing the stretching and relaxing of the foreskin and frenulum gently. It will also aid in your retraction of the foreskin.

For someone to say don't listen to Doctors or Nurses but Pharmacists is misguided.

Good luck!

To get the steroid cream see your Urologist ideally or local doctor. May take up to 6 months to make a full recovery.

------------------
-------------------------
Nurse_oz is a Registered Nurse who works in a Major Paediatric Hospital in Australia

Closed Thread