It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-18-2001, 05:17 PM   #1

Kala HB User
women dealing with a mans impodence? how?

one of my new b-friends, has problems getting an erection, i dont have a problem with this, i would just like to know what the best way for me to handle this is when we are fooling around, is lots of touching down there annoying if a guy cant get it up, or do they still appreciate it, because i dont want to be selfish, but i dont want to annoy him with too much touching, when its all sensitive
he is 30 so he is around the age when impotence occurs, how have any of you other guys out there handled it, did you find changing your diet helped?, another thing is he smokes pot all the time, did any guys out there stop smoking it for a while, and found the problem went away?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-18-2001, 06:35 PM   #2
Inactive

Jude29 HB User
Re: women dealing with a mans impodence? how?

Can he get an erection at all or is this an occasional thing? Is he on any medication? Does he smoke or drink? All of these things can contribute to a guys inablility to get an erection. If he cannot get an erection at all it may be a physical problem. If he can get one occasionally then it may be a psychological problem. Either way he should talk to his doctor if he wants to do something about it.

I have had this problem a few times in the past and it was always purly psychological. We figured out the cause and were able to over come it fairly easy. Krista made a post similar to this a while ago you may want to try looking it up on this board.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-18-2001, 06:37 PM   #3
Inactive

whitewolf95 HB User
Re: women dealing with a mans impodence? how?

Well first the age thing has nothing to do with it. That is purely a myth that at certain ages guys have to deal with impotence. The ages will vary greatly from teens to sixty or seventies. Yeah guys can still get it up at that age. So age has not a thing to do with it in most cases.
Now the pot can effect him whether he wants to believe it or not. But the very best thing he can do is go talk to his doctor. Tell him he needs to explain what is going on even the pot smoking. This way the doctor can help him. That is the best way to get this treated.

Closed Thread