It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-08-2001, 02:36 PM   #1

twjester HB User
Missing testicle

i.m 17 and afraid to ask any girls out because i don't want them to laugh at me if i begin to get serious about having sex. i'm missing my left ball and the kids at school really tease me alot. i.m not even sure if my equipment is functioning right. i do j/o but only a dribble comes out, evenif i go several days without. is this normal?
i had two balls up unto i was 14 when some older dudes jump me, kept kicking me in the balls if i didn;t do what they asked which was j/o them and give them blow jobs.
i never felt worse pain and passed out a couple of times only to wake up and they were still there laughing at me. They did all sorts of things to my balls to givr me pain. before they left one dude grab my left ball and said lets give him something to rember us and kept squeesing my ball until it popped and i passed out. The doctors had to remove my ball but said the other one appeared fine. Mt mom and me moved away from there and now live in a different state.The kids at school make fun of me and call me gay.
Does this make me gay? How do i know if the other ball is working? I do not have any pubic hair yet like all the other dudes.
Will i ever be able to have sex with a girl and will she just laugh and tell everyone else like the guys?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-08-2001, 10:16 PM   #2
Inactive

ups and downs HB User
Re: Missing testicle

If I was close to a guy and I found out he only had one testicle I wouldn't go telling anyone. WE all have our imperfections, don't be ashamed of it.

As for whether your equip. works I can't help ya there cuz well i have diffrent equip.

But don't sweat it. IT's not a big deal don't get close to anyone till you know for sure you can trust them.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-09-2001, 07:48 AM   #3
Unregistered

twjester,

Well, it really does sounds like you are concerned with the fact that you only have one testicle. Well, to answer your questions in stages :

1. Yes, I am sure your other testicle is working okay. Although the only way of really telling is by having a sperm count. This would mean you would have to ejaculate into a cup and then a lab technician would evaluate whether you have sperm active, or they are dead. If they didn't do anything to your other testicle, it is unlikely it is a problem.
2. I certainly feel for you that you were abused by some people prior to where you moved to.. I hope that you have been able to access counselling to help deal with this emotive situation.
3. No this does not make you gay. Guys always wonder if they are gay especially when they were involved in some form of sexual abuse perpertrated by other males. Being gay means that you are attracted to other males both physically, emotionally and sexually.
4. The fact that you have no pubic hair may be to the fact that you have only one testicle. It may have lowered or decreased your testosterone levels which determine when boys reach puberty and develop pubic hair etc... It could be just that you are late developer. These are all normal things. It will happen! Just wait.

Yes, you will be still able to have sex with a girl when the time is right for you. Having only one testicle makes you no less of a man and it doesn't interfere with your sexualy habits!

Good luck!

------------------
-------------------------
Nurse_oz is a Registered Nurse who works in a Major Paediatric Hospital in Australia

Old 07-09-2001, 02:01 PM   #4
(male)

Milla HB User

Oh my gosh! Did you press charges against the guys who did this to you? The story you told about what they did to you seemed almost too horrific to be true. I'm very sorry for you and I hope that with counseling of a professional and loved ones that you are able to come to peace with this horrible incident.

Old 07-09-2001, 04:45 PM   #5

redfox HB User

Oh what a terrible story. It is really disheartening to see the things that human beings do to each other. First and foremost, if you haven't already, seek counseling, because I wouldn't be surprised if something like that could leave permanent emotional scars. Your "equipment" ought to work just fine. There are lots of guys out there that can function with just one teste. If you are truly embarassed by the way it looks or feels, I think that you can have plastic surgery to implant a prosthetic testicle. It seems to me I heard about that once. Also, if things don't seem to be "working" right, see your doctor for a hormone test to make sure that your remaining testicle is doing the job. If not, your doctor can remedy the problem with hormone therapy. I'm sorry you're having trouble with being taunted at school. Kids can be real a-holes. Report any physical abuse, and keep in mind that even though it seems like it, you won't be there forever.

Closed Thread