It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-13-2001, 04:15 AM   #1

SniperKev HB User
Penis position up or down in briefs?

I am just wondering how most guys point their penis in briefs..up? down? or even left or right? Is there a generally agreed best way?

I've always pointed mine down but I find erections can be REALLY uncomfortable in that position and it's getting more annoying. So I switched to pointing it up and find that it's much more comfortable if I get a boner but that at the same time I get erections more frequently in that position.

Any preferences/advice?

Cheers

Old 04-13-2001, 05:31 AM   #2

LuckyBoy HB User
Re: Penis position up or down in briefs?

When I wore briefs, I positioned mine to the left. I felt very uncomfortable to have it straight up, laying against the zipper of my jeans. To the left, for me, was a more natural position.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-13-2001, 08:58 AM   #3

James1220 HB User

Hmmm I think I am most Comfy wiht Moby curved under in my underwear , that way it is not noticeable and also I can get a tingle by sitting down on him when i like , REALLY Strange Huh ? lol

J

Old 04-13-2001, 08:59 AM   #4

James1220 HB User

Hmmm I think I am most Comfy wiht Moby curved under in my underwear , that way it is not noticeable and also I can get a tingle by sitting down on him when i like , REALLY Strange Huh ? lol

J

Old 04-13-2001, 07:24 PM   #5
Inactive

Sterling HB User

Up, mainly because I'll get quite a few erections over the course of the day, and if it's pointing up it it won't be uncomfortable.

In any other case it usually ends up pushing against my pants in some way so it gets squished and painful and is also quite noticable to the general public. Also, any other position will render me unable to walk...

Old 06-02-2001, 04:24 PM   #6

veery HB User

Up is the best way because of the face that you can cause harm to the penis when you get an erection if it is pointed downward.

Old 06-02-2001, 04:33 PM   #7
Inactive

ups and downs HB User

Okay so I am female and haven't got that problem but just as a quick comment.

Considering from what I see here you all seem to get multiple erections throughout the day. Never once have i ever noticed it on a man. Not that I am looking but you would notice that. At lest back in the day when boys were going through puberty we did. Guess they didn't know which way to put it in the gitch.

Sorry just wanted to say you guys must have some secret way of hiding that.

Good luck finding comfort

Old 06-02-2001, 09:12 PM   #8

Kista HB User

I had the same thoughts when I was reading this topic, Ups & Downs.

It's like it has a mind of it's own, hm?

But I get something throughout the day, I"m not sure what it is exactly. Can the **** get a hard-on?

It comes on quickly and there doesn't seem to be any one thing that causes it most of the time. It has been brought on by a sexual thought or daydream. My **** will get a little ping, not really an orgasm, tho some times there is a sequence of, I don't know, 4 or 5 of the thrilling throbs. It feels like someone just reached down, spread open the hood, and tapped the exposed bud.

Not that I'm complaining....

Old 06-03-2001, 02:05 PM   #9
Inactive

Sterling HB User

>Never once have i ever noticed it on a man.
>Not that I am looking but you would notice
>that.

Heh heh. Yeah. When I get an erection my underwear will cause it to point up toward my stomach. Jeans have a fair bit of room in them, so it doesn't really show. I've only seen other guys dealing with erections in public twice. A common strategy is to sit down and think about Oprah or something so that no one notices.

I don't know what those guys who wear shorts or those tight biking outfits do. I wouldn't be able to hide an erection in those.

Old 06-04-2001, 03:11 AM   #10

dylon8000 HB User

it doesn't really matter what way you point it, but if you get an erection you have to point it up... No one will notice an erection if it's pointed up (unless you have a 12 inch **** or something hehe... I'm only average...)

Old 06-04-2001, 03:41 AM   #11
Senior Veteran
(male)

Lance2 HB UserLance2 HB UserLance2 HB User

Pointing down seems more "normal" just because of the equipment. That's the way I situate mine. However, you guys are right....pointing up is much easier when you pop when of those erections over nothing, or sometimes something!

Old 06-04-2001, 01:32 PM   #12
(female)

ktzzer HB User

KISTA!
I know EXACTLY what you mean! It's like a little surge through your 'parts', for no apparent reason?

(ps I am a girl!!)

Old 06-05-2001, 12:16 PM   #13

Babernethy HB User

Up, up and away....down and I'd be sitting on it! Wear a belt and never pull it too tight!
Evberthing tucks up in behind it.
As for the guy with the erection problem, wear pleated pants. Got me through high school!
B

Been there and done it too!

Old 06-05-2001, 06:51 PM   #14

Kista HB User

<ogle Sterling>

hehehe

Old 06-05-2001, 07:20 PM   #15

Kista HB User

Right, right. I got them all day yesterday...but I've been so horny lately. I don't know why. hmmm

Anyway, yea ktzzer! they're like an unexpected present, aren't they? I'd like to know more about them.

[QUOTE]Originally posted by ktzzer:
[B]KISTA!
I know EXACTLY what you mean! It's like a little surge through your 'parts', for no apparent reason?

Closed Thread