It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-14-2001, 03:37 AM   #1

IJ HB User
About shaving around the penis....

Well, the other day i was talking to my gf about how she shaves down there. She asked me if I did as a guy, i said no. She said she likes it but doesnt want me to do it because it gets spikey and irritating. She said to trim about an inch though. Does this mean everywhere? like publis, balls, butt-crack? and if so an inch curly or when stretched out? are there any special techniques???
Thank you for your help

Old 03-14-2001, 06:56 AM   #2

Just_me HB User
Re: About shaving around the penis....

LOL..bloody hell, I'm sure she didn't mean an EXACT inch ...have you got the tape measure out to stretch the curl along?
Seriously, just trim it all over with scissors, it's fine to do butt hair and your testicles too, but it doesn't have to be the same length all over you know...just tidy it up and make it look a bit shorter all over.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-14-2001, 10:51 AM   #3

Hamsmacker HB User

Speaking from a female perspective, and keep in mind that not all of us feel this way, I enjoy it when my husband shaves his testicles and along the shaft of his penis. For me, it makes oral sex a little less hairy, pardon the pun. He doesn't shave all the time, but he does like to keep the area nice and trimmed. I appreciate that effort he does for me. Seriously though, you don't need to cut off an inch, just keep the area neatly trimmed.

Perhaps, you may want to have your girlfriend try to clip the hair between your buns. Obviously since most of us can't see in between our crack, I don't mind offering a helping hand when he trims back there. Just a suggestion. Good luck.

Old 03-14-2001, 08:25 PM   #4

Freaky HB User

Get a hair trimmer with the attachments that give you the desired length. Like Ham's hubby I too shave the balls and shaft and keep the hair above the penis short...about a half inch. Don't shave it! Trim it. With the trimmer I have done the job in less than a minute. Shave your balls and shaft in the shower- it's a lot easier than hanging over the sink. As for the crack. I don't go there. What's under the balls doesn't matter to me.

Good luck, brother.
~Freaky<p>[This message has been edited by Freaky (edited 03-15-2001).]

Closed Thread