It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-26-2001, 09:35 PM   #1

lou99 HB User
some growth in my genetalia!!

Hey, ive had this prob for quite some time. In the area between my penis and anus there is a strip of hard...rough...growth? I say growth because ive used razors to shave it off but it grows back. Its white/yellowish in colour, almost crystalized. The ONLY thing that i know that looks like it is this:

If you look on the beak of a baby on the top by the eyes the beak becomes rough and shaped like ^^^^. A few bumps and ridges.. thats what it looks like and roughly its size. What should i do? Could it be caused by "wiping the wrong way"? Any creams/medications/anti biotics i could try BEFORE going to the doctor? im really scared. Ive only been with one girl and am with her till this day!!

Old 09-27-2001, 05:30 AM   #2
Inactive

focus HB User
Re: some growth in my genetalia!!

That sounds normal to me. It's part of the seam that all males have. It's like a line that runs from near the anus, all the way up through the scrotum, and kind of disappears around the top of the scrotum / base of the penis. I forgot the medical name for this scar, but its formed when you were in the womb, and is basically where a vagina would have formed if you were a female. Basically we all develop as females early in the pregnancy, and at some point the y-chromosome takes over, the vaginal opening seals, and the male genitals develop. And no, I'm not making this up!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-27-2001, 08:15 AM   #3

wearesiamese HB User

I think Focus is probably right, but why not go to the doc and get it checked to make sure it isn't genital warts, or something like that.

Old 09-27-2001, 01:26 PM   #4
Veteran
(male)

sdp HB User

What seems strange is that you're saying that the growths are "crystalized". Are you saying that they are hard?? If they are hard then it doesn't seem normal. Either way you should have a professional take a look at it.

Old 09-27-2001, 07:02 PM   #5

lou99 HB User

yes hard... confusion =(

Old 10-03-2001, 11:38 PM   #6

lou99 HB User

anymore info would be appreciated. thanks

Old 10-05-2001, 10:50 AM   #7
Senior Veteran
(male)

keil HB Userkeil HB Userkeil HB Userkeil HB User

I agree it sounds like the same line that all guy's have!
AND if I were you I would ask my doctor about it, believe me he/she know what a male looks like and has seen it all.
I urge you to consider talking to the doctor.

Closed Thread