It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-19-2001, 01:10 PM   #1

TonyMontana HB User
infection..?

i'am pretty sure i have a infection on my penis, i know its not a desiease because i'ama virgin and i heard alot of stories about how a infection looks, but the thing is i would;t get naked infront of a doctor for nothing, so can anybody just tell me whats the medication that they give men that have penis infection, i know its liek a cream or pills or something, i just wnat to know the name so i can get rid of this infection myself without having to go to the doctors

thanks

Old 08-19-2001, 01:30 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

Lance2 HB UserLance2 HB UserLance2 HB User
Re: infection..?

Hey Tony, I'm afraid that in order for us to help you we'll need some more info. What does this "infection" look like? Is your friend swollen or red in any way? Is this something new or has it been that way for a while? How about soap, are you using a new kind? While masturbating have you used any lotion or soap that could have irritated your penis? Or have you not used lubrication and caused some serious "friction" burn? I know its not always easy to talk about this, but sure makes it easier on a board like this. Also, you'll need to get somewhat better at the doc seeing you naked. Remember, it's their job, they see penises all day long and in order for you to be good and healthy the time is gonna come for you to stand there in all your glory while he/she checks on the equipment. No, I don't necessarily like it....but gotta do it sometimes! If you're comfortable write us back with some more info and we'll see if some of us can help on this one!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-19-2001, 05:03 PM   #3
Unregistered

Hi Tony, I know that you are somewhat scared right now, but all will be okay. If this infection gets worse, then you might have to see a doc, believe me, they have seen everything. If you are un-cut, then check out this website:www.stdservices.on.net/std/balanitis/facts.htm This site might clarify and or identify whats going on with you. Take care.

Old 08-19-2001, 05:05 PM   #4
Unregistered

just click this: <A HREF="http://www.stdservices.on.net/std/balanitis/facts.htm" TARGET=_blank>www.stdservices.on.net/std/balanitis/facts.htm</A>

Old 08-19-2001, 06:01 PM   #5

TonyMontana HB User

wel its been liek this for a while like 2 or 3 years now its like little little red pimple l;iek things on the tip of the foreskin (i'am uncut) and thats pretty much it, and its kinda red around that area,its no swollen or never has been and i don;t think its really out of control or nothing amd ,opst time u can barely see it,

Closed Thread