It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-26-2001, 03:41 PM   #1
Inactive

Stacey82 HB User
erections & being nervous!!

my boyfriend and I started oral/manual, sex etc. at the beginning of our relationship.. and he always had erections... like ALL the time!!! lol.. even when we would cuddle...
and I gave him many orgamsms from oral, and manual stimulation..
but recently this weekend we took our relationship to the next level.. and our sex is great still.. but for some reason he loses his erection after 15-20 min or so.. and he has never orgasmed yet...
We have sex a couple times a day.. so he is able to get it hard... but it doesn't stay hard for very long.. it's kinda weird?

he is 24 and has been in a 4 year relationship and i know he has experience... he says he gets nervous but still he doesn't think that should be happenning...
any advice or similar experiences???

Old 11-26-2001, 09:35 PM   #2

Freaky HB User
Re: erections & being nervous!!

Maybe he perfers b/j's. He might be so used to getting a b/j that he's lost interest in intercourse. Ask him. Maybe now's the time to talk about your relationship and take that to a new level of communication. Imagine that...telling the other person what turns you on. What a thought. Go for it. Ask away, I'm sure he'd appreciate it. And in the same turn tell him what you like. After 4 years you've got to hang you hat on more than sex if you want your relationship to last. I've been with my wife for 19 years and still have great sex but not the way we did early on. Keep us posted.

~Freaky

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread