It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-30-2001, 06:26 AM   #1

guy2323 HB User
questions about penis size/jelquing

I am a 23 year old male, and my penis is 6 inches long when hard and 5.5 inches around, which I assume is wide because I have to wear the larger size condoms. Is this size considered normal? Also, does jelquing work? I am hesitant to try it because I don't want to damage my penis, but I have always dreamed of having a 7+ penis. Please respond!

Old 09-30-2001, 07:56 AM   #2
Inactive

focus HB User
Re: questions about penis size/jelquing

Yes, your size is very normal - actually a bit larger than average. Your length is almost exactly average, and your circumference is larger than average of 5 inches. Be very happy with what you have - most women say they prefer a thick penis than an extra long penis. And yours is about the perfect size that women like.

Don't bother with jelquing. First, it doesn't work well (at most you would pick up an additional 1/4", which is only noticeable next to a ruler), and second, it can definitely damage your penis. Finally, you have a perfect size penis already. No woman would ever complain about your size - trust me!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-01-2001, 03:56 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

Lance2 HB UserLance2 HB UserLance2 HB User

Use it well and take care of it! In addition to that, most women care more about who you are and your personality than the size of your penis. Size doesn't matter, most of us are smaller than you so be grateful for what you've got and that it works!

Old 10-07-2001, 05:40 PM   #4

BrianT HB User

What is jelqing?? How is it done??

Old 10-07-2001, 07:15 PM   #5

leatherface HB User

jelquing does work
and you will get good gains if you stick with it

Old 10-07-2001, 08:38 PM   #6

Ginny HB User

a long penis HURTS! Your woman will be happy with your size trust me.

Gin

Old 10-09-2001, 03:47 PM   #7

princessmitzoue HB User

I aggree with Ginny!
Don't worry about how long you are, because if you have a long penis but aren't hitting the right spots- then it's useless...
With a wide penis, your woman is sure to be pleased. Most women want their vaginal walls rubbed- not thier uterus!

Old 10-14-2001, 08:09 AM   #8

Stillwantmore22 HB User

Actually, contrary to the "popular" belief here a man CAN enlarge his penis through other methods than surgery. Jelqing/squeezing exercises done correctly can yield very nice results if done properly (not with overzealousness which can of course cause injury as in any other type of body exercise). Stretching exercises done by hand also work. Using weights and stretching devices work as well but, those two methods are of course more risky than the others and therefor are usually not recommended to men who are less experienced in penis enlargement exercises. The key of course, is consistency. The #1 reason penis enlargement "just doesnt work" for most men is because the average man these days is used to the whole instant gratification mindset so prevalent in our society. In other words they expect results in a matter of weeks and get upset when they realize this is not reality. It can take several months to see a gain of 1/2" in length and or girth. As a personal testimony, I began doing penis enlargement exercises over a year and a half ago (not too consistantly either) and have gone from my previous "average" size of 6" erect length with an erect girth of 5" to my current erect size of 7.5x6. As far as the whole "size doesnt matter" issue is concerned. Youre right it doesnt matter to MOST men/women but, there are those men AND women that it DOES matter to. Similar to how some women feel emotionally distraught over thier small breasts and elect breast augmentation surgery...some men are the same way about their penises. So whats wrong with wanting a larger penis if it will make you feel better about yourself? Nothing. There does seem to be some sort of double standard in our society though regarding the matter. It's ok and perfectly acceptable for a woman to enlarge her breasts but, on the other hand, still very taboo and seen as self centered, irrational or somehow wrong for a man to want to enlarge himself. As far as a mans' size as it relates to sex goes, I'll agree that girth (diameter around the penis not width) does make more of an impact than length. Then again it really depends on what your partner male or female likes. I've personally found that on average (ok of the 6 or 7 ..wow I'm such a ****!) the women I've been with it really depended on thier state of arousal as to whether I was going too deep or not. This can also be a matter of penetration angle. Certain angles allow for deeper penetration than others. So, whats the moral of this post? Simply that what matters size wise is a strictly personal issue, penis enlargement IS possible but, most men wont realize it due to simple laziness and lack of dedication, and I guess to shed some light so to speak for those men who really are concerned about this topic. Granted there are MANY more important topics in life than enlarging a given part of your body men and ladies but, if taking care of that "small issue" in scope of the whole bigger picture of life increases your overall sense of well being then go for it.

Later guys/gals.<p>[This message has been edited by moderator3 (edited 10-14-2001).]

Old 10-15-2001, 09:39 AM   #9
Inactive

Karla HB User

I will second what Ginny said. I married a man with a long one. You need to consider this with your penis envy a long one can't all fit in the vaginal cavity, so therefor it is not all getting the attention it would like. It is very painfull on your partner whom you love. It can be frustrating. Your size is plenty. No one would be wanting, you could go as deep as you wanted and bury it so to speak. As long as you know how to use it life would be great. Don't be so down on yourself. My husband and I would trade with one like yours if it were possible.

Old 11-06-2001, 03:38 PM   #10

SawnAsunder HB User

The size of your penis matters little. Instead, it is your passion, enthusiasm, inventiveness, playfulness, respect, caring, and interest that matter most. What do you do with your lips, fingertips, palms, nose, chin, bum, arms, legs and feet? Sex is a whole-body concept, bro. Even the smallest men (obviously not your issue...) can please other men and women. A woman's orgasmic shelf is only 2 - 3 inches deep, and you can get her off with a finger, right? So no worries. Smaller men are better with men as well, because fellatio is easier, as is anal penetration. Be safe.

Closed Thread