It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-15-2001, 02:18 PM   #1

Worried_Guy HB User
Please Help Me....Im desperate...

a little while back (about 2 1/2 weeks) me and my girlfriend had unprotected anal sex for the first time
we didnt use and lubrication or anything and about two days later i noticed small tiny red dots on the head and i was pretty upset and scared by this but didnt do anything about it...

then about a day after the dots appeared it changed again and stayed that way for a while
I then had a rash type thing on the head of my penis that still hasnt gone away....

its been fading alot and then whenever i get an erection it seems to come back a little, then later on its starts to fade again...

also, about a week and 3 days ago
my girlfriend gave me oral and it made it worse (almost as bad as it started out)
and that scared me alot
but then it started getting better
(alot better)
but today we were fooling around and i had a very hard erection......
i then looked at my penis afterwards and it seems to be starting to get a worse again

i dont know what it is, if its gonna go away, if so, how long?

if ANYONE could help me, I would appreciate it extremely alot

i am very scared

I know it cant be an std cause we have never had another sexual partner other than ourselves...

PS - I also want to avoid the doctor if possible

PPS - Its been getting better and (until today) it seemed to be going back to just dots, but the dots were less red and more of a pink-ish color...

thanks alot,
worried guy<p>[This message has been edited by HB_SXPatrol (edited 08-16-2001).]

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-15-2001, 09:27 PM   #2

Cutelilsunflower HB User
Re: Please Help Me....Im desperate...

Could have been really irritated during the unlubricated anal hun. I'm not a doctor and I think you should possibly consider a doc if it doesnt get better just to see if they can give you a cream or something to clear it up. If you both have no chance of it being a STD you could call your local clinic and see if your situation could be "cured" by an over the counter cream. Stay away from the anal until you find out the problem or you'll be in pain. Good luck. Ciao.

Old 08-19-2001, 01:34 AM   #3
Unregistered

Re: Please Help Me....Im desperate...

Hey worriedguy, check out this website: <A HREF="http://www.stdservices.on.net/std/balanitis/facts.htm" TARGET=_blank>www.stdservices.on.net/std/balanitis/facts.htm</A> I'm assuming you uncut???? Take care

Closed Thread