It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-09-2001, 11:16 AM   #1

Croc HB User
changing taste question

my wife doesnt like the taste of my ***, she says it taste realy salty. Is there away to change the taste?

thanks in advance
Croc.

Old 09-09-2001, 01:13 PM   #2

Shane HB User
Re: changing taste question

You are what you eat. Apples are supposed to be the best food to improving taste. Also, other fruits like pineapples are supposed to be good. Asparagus is supposed to be the worst, with dairy in close second, and garlic, onions, red meat, broccoli, cauliflower, brussel sprouts, greasy food, spices, coffee, and chocolate are also supposed to be bad. Smoking, drinking, and drugs are of no help.

Additionally, her taste buds are mostly on the tip of her tongue, so if you are deeper in her mouth, she will be less likely to have a problem with the taste.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-09-2001, 03:49 PM   #3
Inactive

whitewolf95 HB User

Well I am not bothered by the taste of my hubby. Though we have tried the changing what he eats to see if it would change the taste. We did the fruit thing and even though he increased his eating of fruit I never noticed a change. Also we cut down the red meat and other such things but still no change. Now some people will say that you have to do it for a while....well we did. It was over a six month period taht we did this. To me from our experience nothing really worked.
Though it is true if she tends to take you further in then the less she will taste you. I know half the time I never taste because of depth.
You can try changing your diet...it cant hurt. I gave our experience just so you know that it might not help. Also if worse comes to worse she can use flavored condoms or lubes to improve the taste for her. Or a breath mint might help....to cover the taste.

Old 09-10-2001, 07:06 AM   #4
Inactive

Marco HB User

An old girlfriend of mine used to take a quick swig of Jack Daniel's before and after ... killed the taste quite effectively ...

Old 09-10-2001, 07:30 AM   #5

Pheonix1 HB User

Maybe it's just a personal preference thing. I love the way my husband's *** tastes. And sometimes it's stronger than others. So maybe she just isn't into the flavor no matter what because of what it is?

Closed Thread