It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-25-2001, 01:05 PM   #1

winston101 HB User
Testicles Burn, Itchy, Some pain. Help.

Help. And I do mean help. My testicles are sore and itchy. I thought it was a jock itch but the fungal spray did not help. My testicles seem to burn as well. But not burning pain during peeing. Only one sexual partner. Going on for several weeks now. The only thing I can remember is going to get a sport massage for my neck pain and perhaps the massage table was not clean, the sheet might have been dirty. Is it possible to catch something from a dirty sheet or towel?

Old 10-26-2001, 04:03 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

Lance2 HB UserLance2 HB UserLance2 HB User
Re: Testicles Burn, Itchy, Some pain. Help.

I'd doubt that you could catch something from a dirty towel or sheet. However, the possiblity is there for some sort of bacteria to be present. There seems to be two things happening. One, the ithcy could be related to an infection or some bacterial thing. But I can't see that the soreness would be caused by the same thing. If this goes on much longer I'd be seeing a doc. For the itchy part you might try using GoldBond medicated powder after each shower or bath and see if that helps.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-26-2001, 08:53 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

keil HB Userkeil HB Userkeil HB Userkeil HB User

I agree with the other posts, you most lokely did not get an infection from a sheet, but I would go see the doc and get medical advice. Out of curoisity if you got a sports neck massage why would your lower body come in contact with the sheet covering the table, I know you were laying down but what were you naked, if so, then it was not a massage was it???
Please don't take me wrong but did you really have only 1 sex partner, oral IS sex, and you very likely would catch something that way!
But go see the doctor before it gets worse!

Old 10-28-2001, 02:20 PM   #4

winston101 HB User

Well, I get a massage naked so my penis is touching a sheet.I get my back walked on as well, it is very intense. Therapeutic massage only but I am naked. Part of the therapy is sports massage, shiatsu, accupressure, and sweedish. Probably the best in Southern California. But how clean her table was I don't know. The itching is getting worse and I am seeing a doctor next week. The itch is around my testicles and penile shaft. Underneath where the penis touches the testicle area. The pain is on and off. Thanks for the reply. As far as the massage, I guess there are men who visit massage parlors who give services or whatever. Good luck to them and who knows what they are "catching."

Closed Thread