It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-11-2002, 08:59 PM   #1
Veteran
(male)

toaskornottoask HB User
precum

to clear things up, is precum a whole stage in puberty before you start making real *** or is it the clear stuff that comes out before an ejaculation?

Old 02-11-2002, 09:06 PM   #2
Inactive

whitewolf95 HB User
Re: precum

Precum is the clear sometimes cloudy fluid that leaks out from about the time of erection to right before ejaculation. It does contain sperm that can result in pregnancy. So make sure a condom is put on before the penis is anywhere near the vulva(outside are of the vagina).

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-11-2002, 10:37 PM   #3

Acki HB User

Just out of interest, how much is normal??
I'm a 17 year old guy and whenever my girlfriend and I make out I have a lot of precum coming out, often enough to leave a big wetspot on boxers? How much is normal or does it vary from guy to guy?? Thanks

Old 02-12-2002, 03:39 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(male)

Lance2 HB UserLance2 HB UserLance2 HB User

The amount varies from guy to guy so there really is no "normal" amount. I don't produce any visible amount at all. With your amount I bet it can be pretty frustrating...but don't worry about it...just confirms that you're a healthy young man with the equipment all working right!

Old 02-12-2002, 07:15 AM   #5
Inactive

Marco HB User

The amount of precum varies from guy to guy, and with the same guy, depending on the level of arousal. It's nature's lubricant. If you precum a lot, no need for KY ...

Old 02-13-2002, 12:47 AM   #6

flynntodd HB User

If you're a heavy producer of precum, keep this in mind: On occasions when you think it's likely that you're going to get sexually aroused, you can wear a condom. Preferably not an oversize one, or there's the risk that it might work its way off your non-erect tool. (Precum can ooze out without your having an erection.) This system works pretty well if you're not involved in a lot of action & moving about -- and if you wear briefs, which hold your penis in place. Slippage would be more likely with boxers, since they tend to let you hang. The lube fluid will collect in the rubber instead of soaking through your undershorts and your pants. It's a little inconvenient to have to take the condom off when you go to the bathroom, and then put it (or another one) back on -- but it's sure better than advertising to any and everyone around you that you're oozing sex fluid.
Of course, in some situations you might think it's just fine to "let it show." And that's OK too.

Old 02-13-2002, 11:37 PM   #7

Acki HB User

Well it doesn't really bother me all that much, but I haven't asked my Gf what she thinks, but we've only gotten to that stage two or three times, so next time it comes up (lol) I'll ask her if it bothers her and if yes then I can go the condom routine.
The one plus is though, I get free lubrication, lol.
Thanks for your help though,
Alex

Closed Thread