It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-04-2002, 04:40 PM   #1

LuvToLuvYaBaby HB User
Lumps in penis

I have noticed a problem and am not sure what it is. Unlike the other posts about bumps on the penis, mine are inside the penis. I can feel lumps on the shaft just under the head of my penis. It is hard to explain what the lumps are, just that when I feel there I can feel lumps on the inside. Anyone ever heard of this? I am about to go see my urologist about it in case I need to worry.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-04-2002, 05:41 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

Lance2 HB UserLance2 HB UserLance2 HB User
Re: Lumps in penis

I suspect that what you are feeling is perfectly normal and related to the plumbing that carries urine and semen. Are these lumps visible from the outside? Do they cause any pain? Have you always noticed them or just found them? All questions that need an answer but not something I'd mess around with if it bothers you. None of us should ever skip going to the doc when we're worried about something....better to be safe than sorry!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-05-2002, 03:31 PM   #3

LuvToLuvYaBaby HB User

Lance:
No, they are not visible from the outside of the penis. I can feel them if I squeeze under the head of the penis. I never noticed this before and have been wondering why it is now present. There is no pain at all.

Old 02-06-2002, 04:00 AM   #4
Unregistered

Are you talking about when you are erect? If so it may be just the chambers in the three tubes of the corpus cavernosum. They tend to feel a bit bumpy when the penis is hard. Just a thought as we are all left guessing.

Old 02-06-2002, 12:52 PM   #5

foosballfan HB User

All penises have these, if I'm guessing correctly about what you're describing. They're just normal bulges of the chambers of the penis. Mine has them, and they're all over, more on one side than the other, and small. If you have any guy friends that are close enough to ask them about theirs or let you check theirs out, do it(j/k). seriously, though, ask them .

If they change or hurt, I'd go to the doc. Otherwise, I'd say you're normal.

Old 02-06-2002, 01:04 PM   #6

LuvToLuvYaBaby HB User

No, I am not erect. I noticed this while sitting on the john and holding down my penis to urinate. These lumps were never apparent before. I'd say I started noticing them for the last month, no more than two.

Thanks foosball, but I don't think I will be checking out any of my male friend's penises. LOL

Closed Thread