It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-15-2001, 03:40 AM   #1

hotwheels HB User
What do his dreams mean?

Hi Guys, I need your help here. My boyfriend told me that last night he dreamt he was having sex with his mother and that this is not the first time he has had this dream. It bothers him almost as much as it does me. Now I know we all have strange dreams but I have never had any this weird. What do you guy's make of it, is it normal for men to have dreams like this or do you think something strange is going down. I fully trust my partner of 2 years and know that he is very close to his parents. Would these dreams be bought on by the fact that he trusts and cares for his mum and would do anything for her, am I just over exagerating and reading more into this than the fact it was just a dream? Please help put my mind at ease.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-16-2001, 04:37 PM   #2

wearesiamese HB User
Re: What do his dreams mean?

Some people really believe in dream analysis, and I don't think there is any doubt that some of our dreams have "meaning." However, for the most part, I think that dreams are just our brain's way of "blowing off steam." I wouldn't worry if his dream is "normal," and I also wouldn't let it bother you or him. It probably means nothing, and the more he thinks about it, the more likely it is to recur. I think most people have dreams about doing things that are "inappropriate."

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-17-2001, 07:41 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

Lance2 HB UserLance2 HB UserLance2 HB User
Re: What do his dreams mean?

The whole dream thing is difficult. I've had dreams that were innappropriate and freaked me out. But dreams aren't really indicators of desire or something we are thinking about acting out. However, our mind is powerful and the more we worry or ruminate about something we can actually bring on more dreaming about particular issues. I'd encourage you both to stop talking about it and move on!

Closed Thread