It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-06-2001, 05:12 PM   #1

Blkgrl109 HB User
I want to get it over with!

i'm 17 yrs old and a virgin (girl) and i'm just about fed up being one and seeing all my friends lose their virginity. i feel like it's time. i'm thinking about hooking up w/a guy and just do it b/c i'm curious to what it feels like. then after that i won't do it again till i fall in love or something

if i had sex w/ a guy after two weeks would he think i was a ****?

Old 06-06-2001, 06:38 PM   #2
Inactive

whitewolf95 HB User
Re: I want to get it over with!

Dont do it with just any guy. The first time should be special and just hooking up to see what it is like is just not special. Also you have to consider this guy mayhave one heck of a big mouth.
When I was 17 I wanted to get it over with too. But for some reason I wound up waiting a little longer and even then when I thought I found a great guy...He wound up not being a great guy and had a HUGE mouth. I had the last laugh with him though.
Anyway go ahead and wait for the right one to come along.
As my family has always said if your friends jumped off a bridge would you jump with them?? Think on that. Inother words just because they are losing it doesnt mean they are losing it to the right ones for them. They may regret their choices later in life.
Waiting a bit longer isnt going to hurt you.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-07-2001, 11:19 PM   #3
Inactive

ups and downs HB User

i'm 20 and a female and I am still a virgin. I put a post on here a while ago asking if guys thought girls that were still virgins were well if they thought less of them. And it was an overwhelming NO!!!! Wait till you fall in love. It's just the right thing to do. Don't you watch movies as fake as they are there is a lot of real life in some of them. If you just screw the first guy to come along you will REALLY REALLY regret it. Especially if he tells everyone or worse yet you get something you don't want.

who gives a crap about people and what they think about your sex life. If they are your friends they should be supporting your decisions not pushing you to do something you could regret.
I hope you have the strength to do what is true to your heart not what is true to your friends advice

Old 06-12-2001, 09:04 AM   #4

Blkgrl109 HB User

I know sex is supposed to be special but I just want to experiment w/ it one time just to satisfy my curiousity. i wish i had someone to do that w/. everytime i read this board i feel left out b/c i haven't done anything yet. and then when i hang out w/ my friends and they've done it before it makes me feel even worse. i feel like i'll be a virgin forever. i was hoping i would lose my virginity before my 17 bday but i guess it didn't happen that way. i'll die if i end up a virgin in my 20s

Old 06-12-2001, 09:15 AM   #5
Inactive

whitewolf95 HB User

There is nothing wrong with being a virgin. I have a male friend who is still a virgin and he is 26 yrs old. Granted his is by choice because he wants it to be special. He and I have had many talks about this. He says at times he is tempted because he hears so much but then he thinks how special it will be to him when he gets married. Now I know you dont want to wait that long but really it isnt something to get so stressed over.
You have to realize people talk and some of them will lie through their teeth to fit in. In other words just because they say they have done it doesnt mean they have. Heck with me most of the people who thought they knew me thought I had lost mine when I was 13 but I didnt until I was 18. Granted my true friends knew the truth. Dont worry over what others are doing. And yes it is tempting to experiment but if you wait for the right relationship(guy) then you will be happier with what you do. You see if you wait for that one guy then you will be willing to do more with him. If you just do it with any guy that comes along then you wont feel comfortable talking to him about stuff you want to try. Then you have to worry over what he will tell others about you. Guys have a huge tendency to open mouth and insert foot when it comes to sex with girls that turn out to be easy lays.
I am sure you dont want that.
I know it is hard to wait sometimes. That is where your imagination and masturbation can come in handy. Or erotic novels can be great too. By masturbating you will know what works for you to get orgasm and be able to help your future partner. By reading or thinking of the stuff you want to try you will learn to be more comfortable with a variety of things. It will give you more ideas to experiment with when the right guy comes along.

Old 06-12-2001, 01:44 PM   #6

kq HB User

Having sex with someone you don't care for will probably leave you feeling like something is missing.
Wait for the right connection with a man's spirit . You'll find it more fulfilling , and your future associations with sex and intimacy are sure to
be enhanced by the sweetness of your first time. You need to be appreciated, not just
There's no rush...
And there's about 3 billion males on the planet.

I can't help but hink of Tracy Nelson's defiant song "I ain't No ***** I'm A Lovemaker!" People will always want to demean and diminish women's nature by confining them with terms like ****, etsc. Don't let that define you. You know who you are. You go girl!
and
God bless.

Closed Thread