It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-27-2001, 10:32 PM   #1

Homer32 HB User
Penis size

I am 13 and my friends ae always bragging about their large penises and I was wondering what was considered "large". I have a 7 inch penis. what would that be consdered?

Old 06-28-2001, 05:39 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

Lance2 HB UserLance2 HB UserLance2 HB User
Re: Penis size

That would be considered large, probably a lie and bragging also. I'm sorry that you don't understand that size doesn't matter and that you've already figured out that guys lie about the size of their penis. Penis size has nothing to do with being a man. Its just a penis and all guys have them. I suggest you learn more about how it works, how to take care of it and how to use it than what size it is.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-28-2001, 10:47 AM   #3

mobster HB User

You are 13 and have a 7" penis, dude shut up. That is not even possible, you barely just hit puberty.

Old 06-28-2001, 09:49 PM   #4

mrmilan HB User

Congratulations! You are in the Majors!

Old 06-29-2001, 03:09 AM   #5

LilBear21 HB User

what is it with guys going to the trouble of measuring their body parts? no offense, but aren't their better things for you to do with your time than measure yourself? unless, of course, someone else measured it for you, but @ the age of 13, I don't know how appropriate that is. just wondering...i mean, have most guys done this at some point, or is it just an estimate? is it like, you're really bored one day so you whip out a ruler or what? just wondering, having never measured any body part...

Old 06-29-2001, 05:27 AM   #6

elwagtrebor HB User

don't see nothimg wrong with measuring one's penis.it's hanging there and it's yours so if you want to check out the stst's go for it.7 inches on a 13 year old is quite a bit more than i can beleive unless you are strecting it and measuring it with a rubber band!!!!!

Old 06-29-2001, 09:37 AM   #7

mobster HB User

Hey Lilbear, just a quick question. You say that men shouldn't measure and worry about it, then why are women since the age of 13 worrying about their chest size? Why do they stuff in school to make them look bigger? At age 13 though you shouldn't worry if girls will think it is big enough. What the hell is it with everyone being sexually active so damn young? It really scares me. Anyway, he is still lying about his size.

Old 06-29-2001, 10:53 AM   #8

LilBear21 HB User

well, i agree with you that 13 yr old girls have as much business worrying about chest size as do 13 yr old boys worrying about their penis size, BUT, your breasts conrtibute more to your overall (clothed) appearance than does a penis. if it's more about wishing clothes fit well and such, rather than sexual, i think the concern over breat size is far less bizarre. you're walking down the street, most people haven't a clue how large your penis is. i'm walking down the street, pretty much everyone knows how large my breasts are and could probably provide a rough estimate as to what size i wear and so on and so forth.

Old 06-29-2001, 05:37 PM   #9
Inactive

Sterling HB User

This was funny. I was walking alone at my University campus today, just to pick up some forms. Someone from one of the windows yells "Are you satisfied with the size of your penis?" I didn't know if they were yelling at me or what, but there were a fair bit of people around who weren't answering so I figured what the hell. "Yes, *very* satisfied." Then there was laugter from the window, picnic table, someone in their car. Of course, I see one of my math proff's walking by at this point trying to hide a smile. It was great, because I had to walk back through there after and everyone was looking at me. It always sucked before I had the confidence to pull **** like that. I don't know why I posted that. Just in a enthusiastic mood I guess. If you don't like it, then, well, go jerk off or something.

By the way, yes, we do get bored a whip out a ruler. At some point every guy runs across something on TV, the internet, or a magazine that mentions penis size and what the average is, so you get curious as to how you stack up. I'm sure there's lots of girls who know exactly how much they weigh and what the average is for their height and age. I actually saw some weight averages in a book from 1970. They were kinda weird. I turned out to be underweight, apparently I should be at least 165 for my height. I don't know many people my age who are 165 and don't have some fat rolls.

Closed Thread