It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-10-2001, 11:37 PM   #1

Stillwater31 HB User
Question about precum

I need some advice on my situation. Up until I was about 19, I hardly ever had any precum. Maybe if I had an erection for a long period of time, I would have a little drop at the tip of my penis. But I would be with girls, not sexually, but do everything else, and never had any problems with excessive amounts of precum.

Then sometime between the age of 19-20, I started noticing as soon as I got an erection, a clear, sticky, watery type substance started coming out. Not just one or two drops, but more than that, and it starts coming out almost immediately. It comes out until I ejaculate. (this also started happening before my first sexual experience) It is just so embarrasing and has really affected my personal relationships and my wanting to go out and date. I feel like I have some disease or something? Does this sound weird to anyone or is this just a normal occurence?

Thank you for any help or suggestions!
-Stillwater31-

Old 06-11-2001, 12:16 AM   #2

eddie HB User
Re: Question about precum

Your very normal. Some guys have more than others do. Its very natural, and considered a lubricant in its most natural form. Don't worry. eddie

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-11-2001, 12:24 AM   #3

LilBear21 HB User

you know what? i wouldnt worry about it. as a girl, i would take it as a sign of you being turned on and enjoying things. don't worry, be happy!

Old 06-11-2001, 01:00 AM   #4

joseca HB User

Still, dont worry, its perfectly normal.

In fact I have little if no precum, and I envy those guys that have tons of it.

Old 06-11-2001, 03:57 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(male)

Lance2 HB UserLance2 HB UserLance2 HB User

Precum is actually a fluid produced by the reproductive system to aid in the ejaculation process. And it makes a great lubricant! SOme of us produce very little, and some of us almost a constant stream. There is really nothing you can do to stop it and as you age it may decrease in volume some. Take it as a sign of being a sexual being and be careful, it can contain sperm that will impregnate if given the opportunity!

Old 06-11-2001, 07:26 AM   #6

BBR HB User

I wouldn't be too worried about it either, as far as being embarassed around girlfriends and stuff like that. Personally, I produce very little, maybe a drop or so. However, my girlfriend and I were having a little fun with prostate massage. When she started this, I literally could not control the flow and it went EVERYWHERE. Turns out that she loved it, so don't be afraid of what the girls might think, they just might like it!

Closed Thread