It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-19-2001, 01:03 PM   #1

timmy HB User
sex

i am 15 years old and i was wondering when i have sex when do i stop? is it when i have an orgasim ? but what if she hasnt had hers yet do i keep goin even though i already had it.

Old 11-19-2001, 02:10 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

keil HB Userkeil HB Userkeil HB Userkeil HB User
Re: sex

Timmy,
That is a question you need to ask your partner, but it's not unusual for a guy to remove his penis soon after he ***'s. Also you may loose the erection not long after too, but should be able to get it back with some massaging from her or you!
If your having intercourse you should be open & adult enough to talk to your partner, sorry I couldn't give you a better answer, but thats life and sex.
Let me know if this helps any.
Keil

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-19-2001, 05:44 PM   #3

equivocated HB User

Hi Timmy.

As a woman, I hope I can help you out.

When my boyfriend and I first started having sex, (I was his first) he usually would come before I did. Usually what would happen, is we would stop having sex after he orgasmed.

If I hadn't come yet, he would usually kiss me, and go down on me until I'd come as well.

After a little (ok, a LOT) of practise, my boyfriend is able to hold off his orgasm until I have had at LEAST one. (sometimes he lets me have a few). We're even able to read eachother's body language, and come at the same time.

That said, if you do come before her, (which is natural, especially since you're 15) then maybe give her a little extra pleasure by going down on her. She'll love it.
After a while, if you're both truly open & verbal partners (as Keil mentioned) sex will be even better (and more meaningful) for the both of you.

Hope that helped.

P.S. If you're using condoms, which is an EXCELLENT idea, you'll be able to go longer.

Old 11-19-2001, 07:28 PM   #4

the_old_soldier HB User

Usually, the women I have been with take longer to orgasm. I usually try to please my partner first! She should be very pleased to satisfy you afterwards.
Practice safe sex.

Old 11-20-2001, 03:44 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(male)

Lance2 HB UserLance2 HB UserLance2 HB User

I've found that the best bet is to use lots of foreplay and make sure my wife has some fun first, then if we don't make it at the same time during intercourse and I finish first....we're both OK and can go back to work! Once you've ejaculated your penis is going to return to flaccid and won't allow you to continue without some help standing back up! That can be part of the fun! Be sure to wear a condom for all the right reasons and take care of the equipment, it's the only set you'll ever have!

Closed Thread