It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-22-2001, 02:50 PM   #1

JimBreenRocks HB User
Sweat Question

I have a big problem with sweat. I use mitchem and it doesnt help at all. Should I trim the hair in my pits? after school I have to take my shirt off because its just drenched. WHAT SHOULD I DO?

Old 05-23-2001, 03:42 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

Lance2 HB UserLance2 HB UserLance2 HB User
Re: Sweat Question

Unfortunately, some of us really sweat, alot! You might try changing deodorant. There are really two types, one is deodorant and although helps with sweating some, it is mainly to keep things smelling pretty good. The other will say anti perpirant (sp?)that type has more active ingredient to stop or decrease sweating. I use ArridXX and it seems to work much better for me than anything else I've tried. Good luck!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-23-2001, 02:36 PM   #3

straightleg HB User

I agree with Lance. I learned at an early age, the difference between Right Guard (deoderant) and anti-persperant. Deoderant is a mask, anti-persperant attacks the sweat problem.

I too, have found that Arid XX Dry is what works for me. I tried many early in my years, but have used Arid XX for 15 plus years now, doesn't fail.

straightleg

Old 05-23-2001, 10:59 PM   #4

Jasyn HB User

Hello,
I too had this problem, and it was so bad that I went to the doctor. So, don't be embarassed to tell your doc, just let him know. My doctor gave me a prescription deoderant and its so strong, you only have to apply it once a week!! So, let your doc know, and he can help you.

Jasyn

Old 05-24-2001, 11:02 PM   #5
Inactive

ups and downs HB User

K I am female and I have the same problem and from reading your post I went to the womens health board. If you live in Canada. (she said you couldn't get it in the states) If you go up to the pharmacist and ask them for a product called DRYSOL you apply it at night and wash it off in the AM and It clears it up. I just got it today so I can't tell you if it works or not. But I am willing to try it. She said it cleared her up. But you wanna dedicate a tshirt for it cuz it stains the clothes that's why you wear it at night i guess???? Anyway symptoms are suppose to clear up after a few days and then you lessen the usage to only when you need it!!!

Give it a shot. It's a touch expensive but if it works it is worth it in my mind!!

Good luck and it appears we are not alone in this one eh!!

Old 05-25-2001, 01:15 PM   #6

Smile4uhun HB User

My boyfriend uses DRYSOL...it is by prescription because he has nasty sweaty smelly feet also his palms sweat profusely. It is to be put on at night time preferably before bed.

I can definitely notice the difference when he usues it versus the days when he doesn't. After smelling his horrible foot sweat odor for so long I begged him to see his Doctor and this is what he got IT WORKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------
Smiles, Trish

Closed Thread