It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-30-2001, 05:41 PM   #1

gazzer29 HB User
lump on penis

i am 14 years old and one day when i got out of the bath i discovered a little lump on my penis , i have had it for about a month now, but in that time it has got smaller. When i touch it it hurts a little and sometimes when i squeeze it white puss comes out can this just be a zit? or is it something else. I am worried and i dont really want to tell my parents, it is about half way down my penis and it is on the foreskin and i noticed that when it appeared there was a hair growing in teh middle of it , if anyone knows anything about this please answer thanks

Old 06-30-2001, 06:50 PM   #2

Engel_54 HB User
Re: lump on penis

I think it may be an ingrown hair or infected hair follicle. I once got something like that under my bellybutton from plucking a hair. I got a red bump that lasted for a couple days, i eventually plucked the hair that grew back (it was under the skin, i used a needle and tweezers) and after that the bump faded.

I Dont know if this is what you have, but in any case dont go nutz picking and poking it, it may lead to a scar or just get infected.

------------------
<B>-=**EngeL**=-</B>

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-01-2001, 02:12 AM   #3

gazzer29 HB User

yer ok thanks for replying, well it has been there for over a month now, i spoke to a doctor on the net and they said it could be a inflamed sebaceous gland summit like that cos thats quite common in lads my age. Would it be best to go and see a doctor? because i dont really want to incase it is something serious

Old 07-01-2001, 10:37 PM   #4

Engel_54 HB User

yeah i think you should see a doc, they are very professional and will keep this confedential.Its best too have something like that looked at, especially in that area of your body. since its been there for months it could be a little problem but im sure nothing serious, you will prob cure it in a couple days and never have it again .

Closed Thread