It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-10-2001, 12:55 PM   #1
(male)

bkitts HB User
sperm in urine?

I have had this a couple of times. After urinating today after a 2 mile walk. I had to go back quick to the can and dripped out a few drops of sperm. I squeezed my penis and some more came out. I've had all tests and scopes and pokes over the last 2 years and doctor can't find anything. Says I have urethritis. I am not sexually active at all. 3 years now. Anyone had this before?

Old 11-11-2001, 08:24 AM   #2
Inactive

focus HB User
Re: sperm in urine?

You say you are not sexually active, but you do masturbate and have ejaculations, right?

It is possible you have retrograde ejaculation, which is a condition where the valve that supposed to close off the urethra leading to the bladder doesn't close right. The result is that some or all of the semen that normally comes out of the penis backflows into the bladder. It will stay there until you urinate, usually causing cloudy urine. Sometimes the valve can close the wrong way differently, causing a bit of urine to mix in with the semen being ejaculated. This is usually seen as larger than normal amounts of watery semen.

When you say a few drops of sperm, is it white like regular ejaculate? Or is it clear and sticky?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-11-2001, 08:30 AM   #3
(male)

bkitts HB User
Re: sperm in urine?

I haven't masterbated since before my c-scope to remove stones which was october 27th. My surgery was on the 29th.
What came out yesterday looked just like sperm but more clear and sticky. I've wondered if removing the stents last week had something to do with this or if just the whole procedure has caused this. I have been suffering with pain in the urethra for 2 years and doctor's can't find anything wrong.

Closed Thread