It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-28-2001, 01:39 PM   #1
Inactive

AshLin HB User
Swallowing

I noticed that there were a few posts on this board about women and swallowing. In my experience, I would rather swallow then spit, it is just easier. I remember my first boyfriend, when i swallowed it was the grossest tasting stuff ever, and I nearly puked. After that I was weary in other relationships whether i even wanted to go down on them or not. After reading and a little more experience (5 years later). I have realized that a mans diet is a key part to how he tastes, as well as women.

Personally I want to taste the best I can, so I have eliminated some foods/beverages from my diet. I know it has helped the way I taste... I get the "strawberry" compliments. My boyfriend has changed his diet as well, I never knew that his *** could taste so good by just eliminating a few foods.

We have greatly cut down on eating red meats, drinking alcohol or a lot of sugary drinks. We also cut down on eating certain vegetables like spinach, asparagus, any veggies with high iron content. We both drink about 2 liters of water a day. We started this only a few months ago and it has made a HUGE improvement. I'm not saying people should STOP eating all those things, everything in moderation is ok. But if fatty foods, red meats and a lot of iron are key in your diet, you might want to cut down and start eating fruits and lower fat foods on a regular basis.

This is just a note.. I just noticed posts about how bad it tasted and wanted to offer something that might be of help.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-28-2001, 03:30 PM   #2
Inactive

Jester HB User
Re: Swallowing

Did you change your diets solely to make your *** taste better? It seems a little irratic dont you think?

Old 06-28-2001, 03:58 PM   #3
Inactive

AshLin HB User

No i didn't change my diet solely to taste better, the new diet is good for staying healthy as well. Tasting better is just a plus. I mean why not?

Do you think it would be odd if I did change it for sexual purposes?

Personally sex is very important to me, and I want it to be as good as possible. I will try new things if it means for me to have a bettr sex life. I wouldn't do anything irratic or unhealthy just for the sheer purpose of sex. This diet is good for everyone, sex or no sex.

Old 06-29-2001, 05:32 AM   #4

elwagtrebor HB User

keep the diet up girl.if it makes you feel better and you think it helps the taste who else should care.every one has an opinion.keep it up i love strawberry's too.

Old 06-29-2001, 07:14 PM   #5

Bill Magic HB User

I'm glad that works for you..But hey, there is nothing wrong with spinach and asparagus..
You make it sound like its not healthy..

Old 07-01-2001, 02:15 AM   #6

Male HB User

Wow, that is the first I have ever heard. It's very interesting.

Closed Thread