It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-08-2001, 06:59 PM   #1

Mr. Questions HB User
Ruined my penis through masturbation? REPLY!

Hey all

I've been masturbating with my right hand (or both) for about four or five years. I've noticed several things about my penis change since my pre-jerking age.

1) My penis now leans to the left noticibly. When I pee, it even comes out on an angle. To get it in the can, I can't stand completely towards it, I have to tilt.

2) The hole where pee and sperm comes out has developped "lips", an elevated, tiny but puffy edge around the hole.

3) The "tube" that you can feel directly on the opposite side of you penis whe you're erect (the tube pee and semen pass through) is no longer straight on the side opposite my body. Now it is more on the right side of my dick, even when I'm erect!

I don't know if I didn't this thorugh masturbation, cause when I told my doctor about it being bent, she assured me it's normal, but I don't think she say or realize that my "tube" is more on the right now. Should I only jerk with my left had now, or is it worse thatn that? Are these all normal guy things? Do all guy's tubes move to the right and dicks to the left??? I doubt it and I'm scared!! Help!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-09-2001, 02:56 AM   #2

vinni HB User
Re: Ruined my penis through masturbation? REPLY!

you may have peyronie who is a penile fibrosys by an inflmmatory process.
peyronie means "bent penis"and is a final condition: we can find several causes for it : autoimmune,traumas,beta bolockers.
check an good urogiest and do an ecosound. for a while take vit E. 400 u.i 3 times a t day with meals.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-09-2001, 05:31 AM   #3

siouxzee HB User

Beleive your doctor. It's quite normal and you didn't cause it. If it doesn't hurt or interfere with intercouse (because of the bend) or urination, it isn't peyronie's disease. All the vitamin E on earth isn't gonna do anything for your penis.

Old 09-09-2001, 06:37 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(male)

Lance2 HB UserLance2 HB UserLance2 HB User

Believe me, masturbation DID not cause this, its perfectly normal. As we age our penis changes also, the bend is common and many of us bend up, down, left or right. As for the tube, most likely the vein that supplies blood, it to will become more pronounced and can change locations. So stop worrying and enjoy your penis....there is nothing wrong.

Closed Thread