It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-28-2001, 01:29 PM   #1

mikemac HB User
Is this physically harmful?

I asked in a previous post if not being able to come while your penis is being massaged by your girlfriend is harmful physically-as of yet, it has stumped you guys out there. What is the worst that could happen to me?

Old 10-29-2001, 12:28 AM   #2

gwle HB User
Re: Is this physically harmful?

nothing! it's just that your not really that sensitive!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-29-2001, 12:03 PM   #3
Veteran
(male)

sdp HB User

The worst that can happen is that you get the infamous "blue balls" symdrome due to the lack of release. So the worst is aching balls.

Old 10-30-2001, 12:34 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(male)

orion HB Userorion HB Userorion HB Userorion HB Userorion HB User

Yep, blue balls, that can hurt, but it won't kill you. Why not help her out, direct her hand so u like it better or finish ur self off while kissing her. That's all good fun.

Old 10-31-2001, 09:52 AM   #5

Babernethy HB User

Your body will just re-absorb any and all things that don't shoot out...you may end up 'spewing' at night though. This is called 'nocturnal ejaculation' AKA 'wet dream'. It is much nicer to have her 'release you though!'
Ah to be a teenager again! Would I do things differently...YES...I'd do it more often!
B

Old 11-04-2001, 12:19 PM   #6

ReallyBored HB User

There used to be a fait bit of talk about men having multiple orgasms and so on. A muscle was mentioned, you can flex it to stop urine flow. I've also used it to stop ejaculation. I still felt the orgasm as strongly as ever, but, to put in simply, nothing came out. My erection softened, and everything felt normal.

I've done this a couple of times, just experimenting. I'm wondering exactly how this muscle works and what is happening. It seems obvious that the orgasm and the ejaculation aren't chained together. I'm not really sure what I'm asking...

Old 11-10-2001, 08:06 PM   #7

Freaky HB User

If you're not ******* and don't have the urge to *** while your getting a hand job doesn't mean there's something physically wrong with you. What could happen to you physically is...Your dick might get raw and sore from rubbing for a long period of time. That could hurt. I personally don't care for hand jobs. I can't remember the last time I had one for someone other than myself. I prefer oral or real sex for pleasure. The start of a hand job just gets the blood flowing...makes me hard for the next process.

~Freaky<p>[This message has been edited by Freaky (edited 11-10-2001).]

Old 11-12-2001, 04:07 PM   #8
(female)

Disposition HB User

I believe you can only get blue balls. Nothing wrong with you, you're just not as sensitive to the touch as others are.

------------------
<B><I>"I'll fade away, And not have to face the facts, It's not easy facing up When your whole world is black"</I></B>

Closed Thread