It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-27-2002, 11:48 AM   #1

tablecloth HB User
pain while urinating

Im having a problem urinating. for a while now i've been getting a burning sensation at the tip of my penis when i urinate. it differs each time i use the bathroom though. sometimes it burns (usually when i urinate in less interval of time say within 20 minutes i.e when i drink lots of water)and sometimes it doesnt hurt at all. once or twice in a week my urine doesnt seem to come out right either there is always a little stream comming off of the main stream and it tends to spray in a different direction. i dont know whats wrong with me. i havnt been sick, ive never seen any discharge or anything of an std like nature. it almost feels like there is something blocking my urine to where i almost have to push it out or there wont be much force behind it. its really starting to get to me its actually not just urine sometimes when i ejaculate it burns at the tip also. if someone can give me an idea it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Old 01-27-2002, 07:05 PM   #2
Inactive

mlgable HB User
Re: pain while urinating

You need to see the doctor to get this checked out. It could be anything from a bladder infection to a prostate problem or any other number of things but only your doctor help you figure out what is going on. Make and appointment to see the doc and get this checked out before it turns into something serious.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-02-2002, 11:45 AM   #3

tablecloth HB User

Thanks a lot for your sincere advice friends think i should see a doctor soon.

Old 02-08-2002, 03:00 PM   #4

project HB User

if you go to the doctor can you reply back with what they say, i have the same problem as you and i was wanting to know whats wrong with me. it might not be the same but ill have an idea. thx<p>[This message has been edited by project (edited 02-08-2002).]

Old 03-21-2002, 01:35 PM   #5

Florida 17 HB User

I've had the same problem, minus the extra spray in a different direction when I urinate. Definitely "sometimes" have a buring/uncomfortable feeling when I ejaculate. I've been to my doctor and a urologist and I still feel it. STD test came back negative. If your doctor gives you ANY information at all to help cure this please, please let me know!

Closed Thread