It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-20-2001, 10:51 PM   #1

Aerosmith22 HB User
Question about burning ejaculation and urine afterwards

Any other guys out there have a orgasm inside their girlfriend and find it to OCASIONALLY somewhat burn and sting when getting off? It doesnt ruin everything but takes away from the pleasure when you feel it burn like that, also I usually have to take a leak afterwards and it occasionally burns and stings coming out? this abnormal? appreciate it.

------------------
-JD<p>[This message has been edited by Aerosmith22 (edited 07-20-2001).]

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-21-2001, 12:19 AM   #2
Inactive

whitewolf95 HB User
Re: Question about burning ejaculation and urine afterwards

You should go see your doctor and get checked for UTI or a yeast infection. If it is a yeast infection then have your GF go to her doctor and get treated to. Because only one of you getting treated for a yeast infection wont help as you can pass it back and forth.
This truly isnt normal evenif only happens once in a while it should be checked.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-23-2001, 07:56 AM   #3
(female)

nubsonpfarqhar HB User

What kind of BC method are you using? My boyfriend and I used to use VCF and after a while he developed an allergic reaction to it where he had a burning sensation while climaxing and then urinating afterwards. After figuring out the culprit, I went on the pill and since then he hasn't had the symptoms of burning sensations. I checked the website for VCF and they do mention that over time you can develop an allergic reaction to it. Just wondering if this is your case. If so, try another BC method. If not, then I would highly suggest seeing a urologist and sending her to the gyno just in case.

Old 07-23-2001, 09:28 AM   #4

Smile4uhun HB User

Are you guys using condoms? It is well known that many times the condoms that have spermicide on them cause irritation for men as well as women.

An old boyfriend of mine as well as myself at the time experienced burning after we had sex, during urination and in general buring in the genital area due to the condoms. I consulted with my GYN, he told me that this is rather common and to switch to a condom without (not sure if I am spelling it correctly "Nonynoxol 9")

After we stopped using the kind with the spermicide it stopped. Hope this is somewhat helpful...

Old 07-26-2001, 02:52 AM   #5

Aerosmith22 HB User

we use no birth control..no condom..its all freestyle...the one time i did use a condom the lubricant (it was trojan) gave me a reaction..i washed it off good i thought but woke up and found my whole genital area including scrotum looks like a manican(spelling?) it was all plastic..it hardened around my penis and spread all over that area..it was SICK..and took 2 weekd to go away..sorry if i upset some stomachs lol..well no...no birth control or anything..just occasional burning (1 out of 4 or 5 times) that causes pain.and burning pain and trouble ******* afterwars EVERYTIME....

------------------
-JD

Old 07-26-2001, 02:53 PM   #6
(female)

skip_to_my_lou HB User

This a comment on the condom reaction. I'm allergic to latex which gives reactions afterwards and during, so I solved the problem by having my boyfriend use nonlatex condoms. Don't get the trojan version of nonlatex(polyurethane) because the lubricant contains spermicide, but durex's avanti does not contain spermicide. That's the kind my boyfriend and I use. So you may want to try using nonlatex condoms without spermicide sometime.

Anyway, as for the burning situation, I'd highly recommend going to a doctor because it could be a yeast infection or bacterial infection that your girlfriend could be passing to you and then have your girlfriend checked out as well. It sounds like something that needs to be checked out asap.

Closed Thread