It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-02-2001, 02:58 AM   #1

BigBen HB User
Recently Devirginized

I am 26 years old and have always believed that pre-marital sex was a big sin. Well the other day I lost it - my morals and my virginity.My girlfriend and I have been having incredible fore play which has been tons of fun. So, here are my questions.
I had oral sex with her (one of my life long dreams) and while I was down there I almost puked. I dunno if it was from nerves or because of the side of the tongue tangy feeling?? I didn't stop because it was obviously pleasing her but I am very concerned that she might have heard my gaging reflexes doing their thing.
A couple days ago during sex, I told her I wasn't going to last if she didn't slow down. She said that it's ok, and got me off. Today she told me that she went fast because she hadn't had anyone with the girth that I do and I hurt her. Now I feel bad that she was in pain but at the same time I don't want to be a wham bam thank you ma'am - I don't want her to think that I'm just in it for me, I want her to take pleasure in this too.
I hope some of this has made some kind of sense but I've only been at this for a week.
My name I used on here has been my nick name since high school and does not relate to my penile size, I am a big person - I had to throw that in because too many people ask.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-02-2001, 08:29 AM   #2
Inactive

Marco HB User
Re: Recently Devirginized

To answer your question, assume you cannot determine whether it was a case of the jitters or something about the act itself ... just try to relax the next time, and make sure you have BOTH taken a shower!

As to your penis girth: how big around ARE you ??
Unless you're a Hebrew National salami, your gal's vagina should accommodate it. She probably was nervous too, BTW, so nice long foreplay, and nice, easy penetration with SLOW strokes, should relax her. If she still experiences pain, she might have been incompletely "deflowered" ... a visit to the
doc (gynecologist) might be a good idea.

Good luck to you both.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-02-2001, 07:47 PM   #3
Inactive

Jude29 HB User

Take it slow and use more foreplay and some water based lube and your girth won't matter.

I hate to say it but your inexperience probably played a huge part in her discomfort. You didn't say if she was a virgin or not, and that also could play huge part in it. If she isn't a virgin just the fact that she hasn't probably had sex in a while could also contribute.

Old 07-03-2001, 03:34 AM   #4

BigBen HB User

Hi and thanks for the replies. She was not a virgin, we had about 3 or 4 hours of good foreplay, and about her discomfort - she was on top.

Old 07-15-2001, 11:11 AM   #5

Roger100 HB User

Why did you choose 'recently diverginised' as a topic name? It is not a very good one.

The issue is that your girlfriend was on top and doing the pushing and she still experienced pain from intercourse, while she was not a virgin. So it is not that you are pushing too deep and hitting her cervix or that you were pushing it in too quickly.

I have the same problem . Women have told me to be quick, they have already orgasmed and it is starting to get dry and sore. And also after 1h-2h of intercourse (with several breaks, oral sex and position changes) they want to stop. One has also let me know it was somewhat painful to walk the next day. I do not say that this happens every time but many of the women I had a sexual relationship with have mentioned something like this once or more.

I am 5.75 inches in circumference and can sometimes last very long. I do not want to brag , I think sometimes it takes to long. I also always thought women love it when it last long, but few of them can last as long as I like it.

What can a biggish guy do to reduce the discomfort they are having? Or is a cumulative intercourse time (excuse the strange phrase) of half an hour just all that most women can take in one session.

How big are you BigBen?

Closed Thread