It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-16-2001, 11:24 AM   #1

javed HB User
penis

i am 21 year old. when i was 10 or 12 year old. an insect bite on my penis. Now a black mark around on my penis. My penis's length is only 4" and my penis is very thin. I think my genital origen not properly adult.
please help me and tell me about natural medicins and exercises. i hope you understand my problem. And give me possitive reply. Thank you.

Old 05-16-2001, 11:41 AM   #2

pv HB User
Re: penis

Hi Javed
I understand your problem although lot of people will post BS here that size does not matter etc. Yes, size is not important for its function but it is very important for men ego and self-steam. Unfortunately there is not lot you can do about size but I will recommend few things:
1 - Drink lots of water
2 - Eat beef (watch your heart and cholesterol)
3 - Masturbate every day but do NOT ejaculate more than once. Try to go about 15 - 20 minutes.
4 - Massage the area between balls and anus during masturbation
5 - See a good Hakeem

Good Luck

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-16-2001, 08:01 PM   #3

bazzarae HB User

come on pv....advising an Indian to eat beef, really is'nt
any help

Old 05-17-2001, 06:12 AM   #4

pv HB User

Hi bazzarae:
He is from India but by name it is safe to assume that he is a "Muslim". They love meat/beef. Is it ok now? Do you have any advice for Javed?

Old 05-17-2001, 10:52 AM   #5

joseca HB User

Hi PV
I totally agree with you when you say that penis size is not technically important, but it's a big thing for one mans ego.
Then, you're saying that all these factors can help to increase penis size?

1 - Drink lots of water
2 - Eat beef (watch your heart and cholesterol)
3 - Masturbate every day but do NOT ejaculate more than once. Try to go about 15 - 20 minutes.
4 - Massage the area between balls and anus during masturbation
5 - See a good Hakeem

How is that? Is there any explanation for this?

Old 05-19-2001, 03:54 AM   #6

javed HB User

Hi pv,
You told me for Masturbate every day. There is some problem-
- when i do Masturbate, swelling comes on my penis.
- where is the black mark thier's skin shrink and remaining part of penis swell.
- Every day Masturbate, is it right for health.
- I am mostly worried for my penis's thickness. when it is not excite it's length only 1.5" and it is very-very thin.
- How can i improve my penis's thickness.
THANK YOU.<p>[This message has been edited by javed (edited 05-20-2001).]

Old 05-22-2001, 12:16 PM   #7

pv HB User

J aved, this is only sub-continent concept about masturbation. It does not affect on you health. What affect is feeling of guilt. When you do masturbate, feel good about it, enjoy it. It will bring health to you.
In my first email I wrote, "Do NOT ejaculates every day/time". I mean masturbate but every day but stop when you are about to come. Start again and stop. Do it about 30 minutes and terminate the session without getting expires. Ejaculate once a week.

Swelling should not come regardless how often you do. What kind of lubricant do you use? Never use SOAP. Wait until your penis fully heels before you start practice.

Now penis size when it erects is inversely proportional with the size when it rests. So do not worry about it.

Old 05-26-2001, 08:58 PM   #8

drguitarum2005 HB User

PV,
In your past reply, you said do not use soap..why? what should I use that i can use in the shower, i can't do it out of the shower cuz there are always people home. And I am only at the precum level, does that "stop right before you ***" thing apply to me? and how can I if I already get that tingly feeling? thanks

Old 05-28-2001, 11:28 AM   #9

pv HB User

drguitarum2005
We all know that soap contains lot of power full chemicals. There effect on skin is not good. Over the period of time it distroy penis skin. Just moist you hand with any cooking oil before you get into shower.

Closed Thread