It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-26-2001, 02:29 PM   #1

ill bill HB User
rashes and sickness

Ok, I met this girl only about 2 weeks ago and right off the bat we started going out. Now today she just told me that ever since she started going out with me she was getting sick, then all of a sudden I got a little sick about 2 days ago. Also about 2 days ago she gave me oral sex and swallowed for the first time and today she relized she has this horrible rash on back thigh/leg. What do I do?!

Note: We both feel like we have the flu, I recently got it after the oral sex and she got sick once she met me.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-26-2001, 11:00 PM   #2
Unregistered

Re: rashes and sickness

I can't believe people are still having un-safe sex with people they don't even know....Let this be a lesson to you, safe sex until both of you are checked out and clean....Your symptoms could be a number of std's.....Go to a clinic and get things checked out, both of you. In the future, think with your large brain, not the small one. Remember, it only takes one mistake to get aids.....

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-29-2001, 02:50 AM   #3
Unregistered

Re: rashes and sickness

It doesn't actually sound like a STD to me. It sounds like you probably have a case of the Flu or a cold. Much easier to pass on then a STD of course! You both are welcome to be tested but because of the short incubation period (2 days) it is more likely that one of you had been incontact with someone with a cold/flu and then when you have been intimate and kissing, you passed it on to each other!

Again, don't stress out! If you want to be tested to be on the safe side, go ahead! But truly it sounds like you just have a case of the flu!

Cheers,

------------------
-------------------------
Nurse_oz is a Registered Nurse who works in a Major Paediatric Hospital in Australia

Closed Thread