It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-14-2001, 11:41 AM   #1

Prince HB User
Can I ejaculate in your mouth?

Can anyone tell me, how can I convince my girlfriend to accept my love juices in her mouth? We've together for over 2 years now and have fantastic sex, she loves giving me fellatio (and vice-versa), but I'd like to take it higher and make her take it in her mouth, or spray her face but how do I ask her that without going: "Darling, would you like to taste me? I think I taste good."
Maybe she thinks it's distasteful or smtgh. I think this could create a new enjoyment for both of us, but how do I tell her that?
Girls! Anyone! Please help!

Old 05-14-2001, 12:38 PM   #2

ToughBabe HB User
Re: Can I ejaculate in your mouth?

Okay. Most mens' *** apparently tastes worse than rotten eggs; your girlfriend may have a previous negative experience which is putting her off swallowing your ***. Since you've been so patient anyway, why don't you taste your *** on your own and see what it is like. If it's vile, drink less coffee and eat more fresh fruit. Sweet foods are supposed to make *** taste better, too. Work on it. When your *** tastes good, tell her what you've done for her and I am sure she will like tasting it and swallowing it since she likes fellatio and sex so much anyway (if you had said she didn't like fellatio, then the whole thing would probably be psychological, but since she seems sexually open I'm sure you can get there).

Goodluck!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-14-2001, 06:54 PM   #3
Unregistered

Just for the record you can ask... but just becuase she likes giving BJ;s doesn't mean she will want to swallow. I like giving but don't like to have *** in my mouth.

Old 05-15-2001, 12:04 AM   #4

dylon8000 HB User

drink pineapple juice, and eat fresh celery. Avoid coffee, alcohol, red meat, and asparagus. That should improve the taste at least (so I've been told).

Closed Thread