It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-21-2001, 12:31 AM   #1

ajn79 HB User
how to increase penis size?

hi,

i'm curious if there is any site on the internet that can provide free natural penis enlargement program or penis exercises and maybe anyone who has tried them and can provide me with some tips on how to achieve large penis.

Old 05-21-2001, 03:38 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

Lance2 HB UserLance2 HB UserLance2 HB User
Re: how to increase penis size?

Sure there are sites out there that will teach you all you need to know about making it bigger. Don't waste your time or money, none of this really works, most guys who've done it said that maybe for a while things seemed bigger, but the lasting effect was not. Be happy with what you have and take care of it. Size really doesn't matter!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-21-2001, 04:46 PM   #3
Inactive

Sterling HB User

I don't really think any of them work. If they did then every guy with internet access would be trying or recommending them. It's possible that they increase flacid lenght, but gains to erect lenght will likely be imaginary.

Also, the info on the free sites is basically the same as that on the pay ones.

Old 05-28-2001, 09:50 AM   #4

kissthesky HB User

Basically all that you will do on these sites is beat up on your penis for a while untill you realize that there are no gains.

Old 05-30-2001, 06:17 PM   #5

meughel HB User

I am pretty sure those things don't work. I have not heard about it being in any medical journals. Just be thankful you can still use what you have before it goes out on you.

Old 05-31-2001, 06:26 AM   #6

ilivinhope HB User

Don't worry about penis size. I've been with men with varying penis sizes, and the sexiest man was (is) the one with the smallest penis, because I love the way he touches me with his hands, lets his penis throb against my leg to let me know he's hot to trot, and f***s me so sexily with it. Sex is ALL in the mind. Think sexy thoughts, be delicious, and forget worrying about your penis size. One more thing: practise your oral technique, and your partner will be in heaven from that. We care more about how you use your mouths and tongues, than about the size of your d***s! If you want to make a woman come, learn to do oral, and do it well!

Old 05-31-2001, 10:58 AM   #7

bradb2001 HB User

Guys with the smaller penis like me just need to go down on the women more than anything. Most women enjoy that much more anyways. All those sites are crap telling you about excersices or whatever.

Old 06-01-2001, 10:40 PM   #8

ilivinhope HB User

bradb2001, you are so right. We love you men going down on us! (smile) I'ts way better than intercourse! Please, men, don't worry a wit about penis size. Think sexy thoughts, and let your tongues drive us wild!

Old 06-02-2001, 03:47 PM   #9
Inactive

Sterling HB User

Theres many posts by guys worrying about their penis sizes, and many replies from women saying that "it's all in how you use it" and giving advice to go down on women instead of intercourse.

I think they're missing the point. It's not just that they worried about pleasing females, it's that to some men penis size represents things such as masculinity. It is also something with a definite lenght and therefore easy to compare, so is rather easy to become concerned with. Guys also compare their muscles, cars, girlfriends, jobs, everything to those of other men. To be below or at average never feels good.

Advising guys to give oral sex because they have a smaller penis can be a put down. It would be like saying that women should give blow jobs if they think they're loose.

Old 06-05-2001, 07:35 PM   #10

Kista HB User

Well said, Sterling.

I never really thought of it that way. Women are like that to a certain extent too.

Especially with their breasts and most particularly...with their hair. (on their head)

We complain about it all the time, but it's our crowning glory.

Old 06-05-2001, 11:16 PM   #11

dylon8000 HB User

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sterling:
Advising guys to give oral sex because they have a smaller penis can be a put down. It would be like saying that women should give blow jobs if they think they're loose.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yep. I think so.

Closed Thread